BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDanielle Creations
DANIELLE Dark Circles No More Hydrogel Eye Masks

DANIELLE® Dark Circles No More Hydrogel Eye Masks

by Danielle Creations

The Danielle Dark Circles No More Hydrogel Eye Masks are infused with beneficial essence to nourish, moisturize, soothe, brighten, and firm the delicate skin around the eyes. Infused with Ginseng Root Extract and Chamomile to help improve blood circulation and brighten the skin. The soft gel-like texture adheres to the delicate under-eye area and delivers intensive treatment to the skin.

How To Use – Apply to clean, dry skin directly under the eyes. Leave for 20-25 minutes. Carefully remove patches and discard. Using the fingertips, lightly massage leftover essence until fully absorbed. Patches are for single use only. Do not re-use.

Additional Information

Count
6 pairs

Does this work for under eye bags?
Start your review of DANIELLE® Dark Circles No More Hydrogel Eye Masks!
Ashley B.
Decatur, GA
DANIELLE® Dark Circles No More Hydrogel Eye Masks uploaded by Ashley B.
DANIELLE® Dark Circles No More Hydrogel Eye Masks uploaded by Ashley B.
Purchased at: CVS
This is my first time trying this product. It caught my eye so I thought I would take it on a test run. So far it proves very cooling it and the actual hydrogel is super slippery. It is almost as if you are trying to handle a little slippery pig. It is easy to apply and affordable.
Veronica T.
Alice, TX
DANIELLE® Dark Circles No More Hydrogel Eye Masks uploaded by Veronica T.
These are great cold. They feel very comfortable under the eyes. I love how my undereyes look after use. Very affordable. I found mine at my local Burkes. [product:danielle®-dark-circles-no-more-hydrogel-eye-masks]
Emily G.
Follansbee, WV
DANIELLE® Dark Circles No More Hydrogel Eye Masks uploaded by Emily G.
I bought these from ForeverXXI one day. They’re nice and cooling. My one complaint is that they’re glittery, so they leave behind glitter under my eyes.
Kaylee C.
Melbourne, FL
I purchased these from Ross for $4.99 just to try them out they felt good on my eyes cooling and relieving as far as the dark circles I don’t really have any so it didn’t help that part.
madysin L.
Mooresville
DANIELLE® Dark Circles No More Hydrogel Eye Masks uploaded by madysin L.
DANIELLE® Dark Circles No More Hydrogel Eye Masks uploaded by madysin L.
They are very cooling, they are quite slippery so i had to keep pushing them up or moving them back to where they need to be. They are also very glittery, with this being said glitter was left but who ever said a little glitter is bad? My eyes feel a lot less tired then using this product, I don’t really see a difference with the color of my under eye thought! Would buy again for the relaxing cooling state it gave!
Estefanie J.
CT
DANIELLE® Dark Circles No More Hydrogel Eye Masks uploaded by Estefanie J.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
These Eye Masks have beneficial essence to nourish, moisturize, soothe, brighten, and firm the delicate skin around the eyes. Infused with Ginseng Root Extract and Chamomile to help improve blood circulation and brighten the skin. Personal use: after cleansing my face at night I leave them for the time required 20-25min while I prepared myself to bed.
Lucy T.
Birmingham, AL
DANIELLE® Dark Circles No More Hydrogel Eye Masks uploaded by Lucy T.
I loved this product! It was affordable and you get several pairs. I have the worst under eye circles but after using these two consecutive days my circles almost instantly went away!
Chasity M.
Columbus, OH
The packaging is not good at all... On the package there is a spot that you can peel back to open which I had a very hard time doing and I tried for a good 15 minutes and it would not budge to open ,so I had to take a knife to cut around it to open it which ultimately I end up cutting the under eye mask in doing so.. so I decided to try to open another one and that one would not open either... So needless to say I gave up after ruining two different sets.
Amber K.
Round Rock, TX
These always feel so nice and cool under my eyes. I love applying them in the morning to wake myself up. I like the thickness of them, they stay on quite well, though sometimes I have to give them a little push up. I honestly don’t know if they remove dark circles or not but they’re relaxing so I’ll continue to buy.
Manon V.
Pointe-Claire, QC
DANIELLE® Dark Circles No More Hydrogel Eye Masks uploaded by Manon V.
J’ai commencé à utiliser les masques hydrogel sous les yeux de Danielle Créations. Dans la boîte, il y a 6 paires de masques fait avec rétinol, collagène et eau de rose. J’ai appliquer sous les yeux pendant 25 minutes. La texture est agréable. J’ai des yeux avec cernes et rides alors j’avais besoin d’un soin intensif. Je trouve que mes yeux sont moins cernés, lisses, hydratés et raffermis. J’ai trouvé l’expérience agréable et je vais le refaire à tous les semaines.