Danielle Crispy Fruit Chips, Roasted Coconut, 6 pk uploaded by Lindsay T.

BY DANIELLE

Danielle roasted coconut chips 2oz see more...

Janine C.
Bought these on clearance at target figuring hey, we'd just try them out. Well they were amazing! I let my husband try one bite and he ended up eating almost the whole bag! They're perfectly sweet and a little creamy after the initial crunch. So good, I wish they weren't clearancing them out at our store. Would also be nice if they came in a larger bag.
Sophia G.
Tonawanda, NY
These are delicious! For true coconut lovers. These perfectly crunchy coconut bits are slightly sweet and they don't taste fake. They are a little pricey ($2.99 for a bag at my Target) but if you're going for quality over quantity, you won't be disappointed.
Brina S.
Media, PA
I was in love at first taste with these fruit chips! I am a huge coconut anything fan and these were delicious! This brand also has other amazing fruit chip flavors that are all natural and very delicious. These can be found online or in a health food store
Jasmine S.
They are a little too crunchy, I prefer gained Dang chips over these, but still will satisfy the craving. Definitely try if you have a chance
Sarah M.
Macomb, MI
So delicious. I am addicted to them. only 3 ingredients and you cant go wrong! I will probably eat the whole bag if i don't put it away now.
Lindsay T.
Independence, KY
Cant. stop.
these are the best coconut chips I've had. I wish they had other flavors like other brands. but deffinatly the best tasting.
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
Great for a sweet snack. Not super filling - light, sweet and crunchy. I'll definitely be buying more!
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
Coconut chips are a great snack! Satisfy your sweet tooth and aren't too heavy or filling...YUM!