BY DANIELLE

Premium Hand Cooked ChipsThe Banana is the most popular fruit in the world. Bananas from Thailand are often called Honey or Baby bananas and are smaller than bananas from other parts of the world. Danielle Banana chips make a fun and tasty treat for all occasions. They key to our superior taste lies in the careful selection of our ingredients, combined with the crafted-cooking method performed in select small batches. All natural ingredients, free of preservatives and trans fat, make Danielle Chips your tasty and healthy snack companion. see more...

Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm baffled how these got 5 star reviews. They are horrible! Maybe I got a bad batch but wow...they were bad bad bad. Tasted like dirt with banana aftertaste. No no no no.
Shanon K.
Shanon K.
Taylor, MI
Banana chips are my downfall. Some people eat popcorn or potato chips. I demolish banana chips lol. They are sweet and kind of nutty . crunchy and very satisfying.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Denton, TX
Healthy crunchy and taste amazing and sweet a healthier alternative for the chip crunch (:
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Cottage Grove, MN
I could seriously eat these all day. Super addicting and sweet. I like to break them up and put them in yogurt for a crunch, or just eat them plain.
Naila D.
Naila D.
I LOOOOOOOVE THIS ONE IT IS MY FAVOOOURITE H I LIKE ITTTTTT SOO MUCGDSSSSSSSSSSS
Gemma  C.
Gemma C.
Perfect yummy snack for on the go, the honey works so incredibly well with the banana