Danielle Creations Erase Your Face 4-pk. Reusable Makeup Removing Cloth, Multicolor uploaded by Christian H.

BY DANIELLE CREATIONS

Remove makeup easily with these Erase Your Face reusable makeup remover cloths. Ideal for sensitive skin Water-activated design HOW TO USE Simply wet cloth and wipe away makeup. 4-pack includes: black, pink, blue & purple cloths Polyester Machine wash Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. Material: Plastic. see more...

Christian H.
Sugar Hill, GA
Love it!! I doubted it would work but I was wrong. All make up came off (I used a wipe afterwards to see if face clean and it was!) it's very soft & feels great!! I thought I'd look like a raccoon and fit to get my mascara off but it came off without any problems
Lucy F.
Nisswa, MN
I purchased these at Kohl’s before Christmas and holy cow my skin and I love these!!! Such a great product and value!! They effortlessly remove make up without harsh scrubbing. My sensitive combination skin rejoices!
Kaitlan M.
New Braunfels, TX
I love these so so much! I was so surprised by how well these work! Best cloths ever, they are like manic! They are also so soft