Danielle Creations Erase Your Face 2-pk. Reusable Makeup Removing Cloth, Multicolor uploaded by Amanda P.Danielle Creations Erase Your Face 2-pk. Reusable Makeup Removing Cloth, Multicolor uploaded by Maria N.

BY DANIELLE CREATIONS

Remove makeup easily with these Erase Your Face reusable makeup remover cloths. Ideal for sensitive skin Water-activated design HOW TO USE Simply wet cloth and wipe away makeup. 2-pack includes: black & pink cloths Polyester Machine wash Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

• So I always just use a towelette to remove my makeup, but...2 Answers
Amanda P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I picked this up from Kohl’s, thanks to some Kohl’s cash from Influenster. Make-up removing wipes are expensive when you have to keep buying them, and I had been broke so I was using baby wipes (which are not effective). These, though! I’m so happy I purchased them. My toughest make-up to get off is my mascara. With regular wipes, I have to scrub scrub scrub until my eye is red. These wipes, however, take it off easily and gently! What! I don’t know how they work, but they’re better than disposable wipes! Buy them.
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
Holy cow! These are frickin amazing! When I first received them I was completely doubtful that they would work. But let me tell you-they work better than any cleanser or makeup remover has ever worked for me. I don't like having to repeatedly rub my eyes with product and splash water on my face so this is so much easier and gentler on lashes. The soft texture of the towel feels weirdly wrong on my eyelids but I've gotten over that since they work so well. They are less wasteful than other methods of makeup remover. I use different spots on the towel nightly until it's covered before I feel the need to wash it and they're so great for travel as well!
naf C.
I really like this [product:danielle-creations-erase-your-face-2-pk.-reusable-makeup-removing-cloth,-multicolor] because it works effectively. It doesn't harm my skin. I liked it so much that I gifted the black makeup removing cloth to my sister. It feels gentle on the skin. It completely removes my makeup without damaging my skin. It is also easier to wash. You can find this at Kohls. I love the color and the packaging too. I would highly recommend this to everyone. Doing this for a #contest. #GiftCrush
Jamie T.
These simple wash cloths are a godsend! Simply add water and gentle rub away all your make up! I’ve stopped buying disposable towelettes and saved a ton of money with these, simply toss them in the wash after a few uses! I’m so much happier with my evening routine now that I simply take a cloth to my face, there’s definitely no excuse to go to bed with make up on ever again!
Sandy C.
Tumwater, WA
I got these for Christmas from by best friend. I was expecting something different. When I first opened it up it looked like someone cut a piece of fuzzy blanket and tried to pass it off as a face cloth. Well it kinda was like a fuzzy blanket only when you get it wet it removes all of your makeup with ease. This has been a life saver when I go to workout at the gym. I just keep the cloth in my gym bag, give it a good rinse and then take my makeup off with no soap. It is a beauty must have. You just wash it like a normal towel. You won't buy another makeup wipe again. It is more genial than most of the makeup wipes. I don't have to worry about taking my eye makeup off because it's just water.
Claire L.
Philadelphia , PA
I love these! I bought these at Kohls and am so happy with my purchase. They hold up great in the wash so far! it really does remove all of your makeup! Even eye makeup! And it's really nice that it comes with two. They are pretty long so right now I'm using different sections of one each night, and can make one cloth last for four uses (I use the left side one night, the right side the next night, then the back left side, etc.)
Fabiola H.
Yakima , WA
Awesome product/dupe for the eraser towel you can buy at Sephora for $20.
These makeup removers towels usually cost half that, so 2-for-price of one! Great steal if you're on a budget.
Picked mine up at Shopko, since them at Khol's. After a couple months and a couple of washes, the material seems to be thinning out. Would still definitely try these out, pleasantly surprised!
Emnely R.
DPO, AE
Honestly I didn't really like this product. When you wipe your face with it the cloth starts falling apart and your face is covered with little pieces of fabric. It does the job but I feel like makeup wipes do the best
Azra K.
Albany, NY
I love these so much. I randomly saw them at a Bed Bath and Beyond and though "what the heck, lets try them," and I swear they're amazing. Not only are they super soft but they're washable and reusable! My routine is using micellar water to remove eye makeup, makeup remover wipes to wipe off most of my face makeup, then using a mild cleanser with this face cloth to wash off the rest. It gets in between all of your creases and corners and really makes your face feel 100% clean!
Rose L.
I got these at TjMaxx. They are great! It really uses just water and this cloth. It's quick and easy. It takes off everything...mascara, foundation, eye shadows, eye liner, lipstick. I just throw it in the wash when it needs to be cleaned.
Lacey O.
Portersville, PA
So I always just use a towelette to remove my makeup, but want to switch to something a little more sustainable. Do these do the job while keeping my complexion nice?