BY DANIELLE CREATIONS #2 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

The large, cleverly sloped beauty organizer offers loads of vertical storage slots for sorting cosmetics any way you like. Intuitive layout eliminates clutter, and makes items instantly identifiable for selection ease. Durable acrylic, Transparent body offers 360° view of products for fast identification Never lose or misplace your favorite lipstick, mascara, or eye liner, Keep counter, cabinet, shelf or dresser clean and clutter-free Matches any decor style 3.15H x 8.78W x 5D see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Molly S.
Philadelphia
Since most acrylic organizers are really expensive, I decided to search in discounted stores and also the good ol' dollar tree, luckily my dollar tree actually had them, with many different sizes and shapes. Therefore, me being the money saving person I am, I bought 8 of the acrylic organizers they had and just custom built my own. It was the best decision I had made. These are really great when you have a lot of lipsticks, mascaras, eyeliner s, and many more small items.
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
I love this organizer, especially because I can clearly see my selection of lipsticks and can grab what I like without having to rustle through drawers. I purchased it on Amazon for a good price. The only thing I wish could be adjusted would be the back right, small rectangular space. It's not big enough to even put a small palette and just has odd dimensions to put anything else. I wonder if they could have made it deeper to accomodate for other products, but that is the only thing I don't like.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I enjoy having all of my small makeup products in one place instead of all over the counter.  It is easy to use and keeps your products organized.  I haven't had any problems with my organizer and I have used it for over a year.  Now I don't know what I would do without it
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I found this beauty at Walmart, I need to get my beauty stuff organized and create more space in my bathroom and this is perfect. It isn't to bulky or take up a lot of space. Its very easy to use and organize. I am very pleased with this purchase and will purchase another one.
Blayake L.
Portland , OR
I love how this keeps all my makeup organized. However I was constantly having to still put make up in a bag because the shapes of the containers didn’t fit. So now I only use it for make up that I don’t use very much.
Jessica R.
These are so easy to organize your make up because I see that my cousin has one and It looks like it has good value and it's very beneficial to put your makeup in and it's very useful my cousin is very satisfied with it so if I get one I would probably be happy to with and I'll make sure I'll share it with anyone
Jackie p.
waddell
I love acrylic organizers especially for my makeup. This specific organizer is perfect because it has room to fit any big such as eyeshadow palettes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great organizer.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Really nice to organize makeup with for beginners, very affordable & great for those starting out their makeup collections! I got mine from amazon but I’ve seen these sold in stores! I’m satisfied with my purchase
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I love this makeup organizer. It was one of the first ones I bought. They are so sturdy. Very good price..and you add to the bottom with other drawers. Love it!!
Anndria T.
This works great for organizing makeup. It has a smart design and is very durable for knocks and bumps. I have dropped mine before. They are also easy to clean. I would definitely recommend this and I would purchase this again. I have a different version as well.
Kassandra G.
Providence, MA
Question has been deleted
Gurdeep K.
86-59 109st richmond hill, NY
Where can I find this organizer?
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Does anyone own anything like this? I use glass cups/containers to organize my makeup
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Aonalei h.