Danielle Creations Danielle Large Acrylic Cosmetic Organizer

by Danielle Creations

The large, cleverly sloped beauty organizer offers loads of vertical storage slots for sorting cosmetics any way you like. Intuitive layout eliminates clutter, and makes items instantly identifiable for selection ease. Durable acrylic, Transparent body offers 360° view of products for fast identification Never lose or misplace your favorite lipstick, mascara, or eye liner, Keep counter, cabinet, shelf or dresser clean and clutter-free Matches any decor style 3.15H x 8.78W x 5D

Is it durable??
Is it really worth it for the price ?
Is it really worth it for the price ?
Start your review of Danielle Creations Danielle Large Acrylic Cosmetic Organizer!
Product Highlights
I love acrylic containers! Especially ones that spin or have drawers! Great to store makeup or art supplies and so much more!in reviews
Knoxville, TN
Danielle Creations Danielle Large Acrylic Cosmetic Organizer uploaded by Reigh D.
This is great to keep on your vanity to display your most used makeup. The big square is great for foundations and setting sprays and there are spaces for lipsticks on the side and a few other spots for other items. I purchased mine at Ulta and it came with drawers to stack with this organizer. These are not s sturdy as I thought they would be but as long as your careful and drop it it's fine. I love having these especially to store my every day items and my glitters.
Santa Ana, CA
Es de buen material no se quebra tan facil y le cabe todo lo de un paquillaje para el diario y tiene para poner los labiales perfecto
I bought this and ended up putting it on top of a 3 drawer organizer I bought & it fits nicely. I use the lipstick slots for my lipsticks (of course) & some deluxe size samples. I just keep other random things in it too. But I highly recommend putting this on top of a 3 drawer organizer. This goes well with all my organizers.
Woodland Hls, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
One should definitely own this 🙌🤩 This organizer is just perfect! Can store all the makeup products in one place. Can organise easily within no time and as it is transparent, can see from outside and can pick the products easily! It also has drawers wherein you can keep pallets or lipsticks whatever! So useful for every girl out there !
East Haddam, CT
What I liked about this product? I love it so much it is super sturdy and keeps all my makeup organized and fits perfectly on my desk. What I would change? I’d make it bigger for more products Would you buy again? Maybe
Corvallis, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
As I continue to add to my collection of make-up and more need connectors and or bigger holder love this product
Jackson Hts, NY
I had bought this from a beauty store and I love it. It makes so much easier to organize my lipsticks lip liners and random things. The size is not really big but I still like this I have it on my top of my dresser.
New Prt Rchy, FL
These are the best and they are so cute too. I love putting these on top of my vanity and just letting all my makeup hang out and easy to access.
Dearborn, MI
This orgnazier was perfect for my essentials. I bought it from Amazon for extremely cheap. I put most of my lipsticks, eyeliners in there. I think it should have more slots for lipsticks, but I just bought a couple of them to fit everything.
Danielle Creations Danielle Large Acrylic Cosmetic Organizer uploaded by Debra V.
This is sturdy and helps organize my makeup. I got it from Amazon with another drawer set for around $20. I like the slots so I can see everything, but still have it organized and look nice. Also the open space is nice for the bigger bottles.