BY DANIELLE CREATIONS #3 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

The large, cleverly sloped beauty organizer offers loads of vertical storage slots for sorting cosmetics any way you like. Intuitive layout eliminates clutter, and makes items instantly identifiable for selection ease. Durable acrylic, Transparent body offers 360° view of products for fast identification Never lose or misplace your favorite lipstick, mascara, or eye liner, Keep counter, cabinet, shelf or dresser clean and clutter-free Matches any decor style 3.15H x 8.78W x 5D see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Molly S.
Philadelphia
Since most acrylic organizers are really expensive, I decided to search in discounted stores and also the good ol' dollar tree, luckily my dollar tree actually had them, with many different sizes and shapes. Therefore, me being the money saving person I am, I bought 8 of the acrylic organizers they had and just custom built my own. It was the best decision I had made. These are really great when you have a lot of lipsticks, mascaras, eyeliner s, and many more small items.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I enjoy having all of my small makeup products in one place instead of all over the counter.  It is easy to use and keeps your products organized.  I haven't had any problems with my organizer and I have used it for over a year.  Now I don't know what I would do without it
Blayake L.
Portland , OR
I love how this keeps all my makeup organized. However I was constantly having to still put make up in a bag because the shapes of the containers didn’t fit. So now I only use it for make up that I don’t use very much.
Jessica R.
These are so easy to organize your make up because I see that my cousin has one and It looks like it has good value and it's very beneficial to put your makeup in and it's very useful my cousin is very satisfied with it so if I get one I would probably be happy to with and I'll make sure I'll share it with anyone
Jackie p.
waddell
I love acrylic organizers especially for my makeup. This specific organizer is perfect because it has room to fit any big such as eyeshadow palettes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great organizer.
Puvin J.
Kerman , CA
I purchased this makeup organizer along with a drawer about 2 years ago on Amazon and it still have it today! It keeps my lipsticks and eye makeup organized very well and it can take a beating! I’ve dropped it several times (lol) yet it’s still sturdy! If you want to try organizing a bit of your makeup, I’d suggest going with this product :)
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I bought this and it didn’t even take a month for me to purchase another! I absolutely love it for my vanity. The acrylic is chic and modern, yet very practical and organized. The removable drawers also make the entire thing very easy to clean, which I love!
Amy K.
Fresno, CA
These are the best things ever! They keep
Everything so perfectly neat and if they get dirty they are super easy to clean! I love all
The different sizes you can buy! I have 4 and all my makeup fits perfectly and your never constantly digging in your makeup bad for whatever it is your looking for!
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Really nice to organize makeup with for beginners, very affordable & great for those starting out their makeup collections! I got mine from amazon but I’ve seen these sold in stores! I’m satisfied with my purchase
Mariela M.
I was given this for a Christmas gift a few years ago and I love it! Perfect to put in your bathroom or on top of your drawer. Holds lipsticks, eye shadows brushes etc. I noticed this product is being sold in bed bath and beyond. I recommend it to anyone who needs a small make up organizer.
Kassandra G.
Providence, MA
Question has been deleted
Gurdeep K.
86-59 109st richmond hill, NY
Where can I find this organizer?
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Does anyone own anything like this? I use glass cups/containers to organize my makeup
Wendy F.
donde puedo conseguirlos o quizas de que otra marca pudiera adquirirlos? En venezuela por favor.
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
Where can I buy one of these? Do you like it?