Danielle Creations Brush Cleaning Mat

by Danielle Creations

IS IT WORTH BUYING??
i really need one of these where do i find them???
Dose this work well
Start your review of Danielle Creations Brush Cleaning Mat!
How would you rate this product?
Lauren C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Danielle Creations Brush Cleaning Mat uploaded by Lauren C.
Purchased at: Sephora
So obviously this is an after* washing my brushes pic to prove to you beauties how much makeup it really removes from our brushes! This is a great beauty invention and I’ve been waiting for something like this to pop off because it’s so popular to spend so much on the brushes/ tools we want to make sure they last and keep our faces flawless!!
Sky H.
phenix city al
I love these type of brush cleaning mats they remove all the makeup built into my brushed Very good and leaving them fresh and clean
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Danielle Creations Brush Cleaning Mat uploaded by Indira H.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This super good, my brushes are cleaned very fast and without any problem, it is easy to use and wash. I love it
Crystal P.
Zion , IL
I love having this. In cleans my brushes and doesn't make the bristles fall out. It also doesn't take as much space! Overall great brush cleaner. If I lost mine I would repurchase it!
Vega V.
El Monte, CA
Just Bought This A Couple Months Ago & I Love It , The Different Sides For Face & Eye Brushes Is Such A Good Idea ! Gets In All Bristles
Stefanie B.
Bridgeport, CT
1,165 reviews
This works really well . You can get it for a good prices and I thinks there more color you can pick from
Alana T.
Gilbert
always leaves my makeup brushes looking good as new so i would definitely recommend this product paired up with the Danielle Creations Makeup Cleansing Soap.
Karen G.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Danielle Creations Brush Cleaning Mat uploaded by Karen G.
Hands down there is no better way to clean your brushes! You can see the gunk washing away and you don’t stop until it all out. I always use baby shampoo the purple one from Johnson and Johnson Johnson's Baby Bedtime® Bath & some antibacterial soap. Mix those in some water 💧 and scrub away with my brushes
Kennedy W.
PIEDMONT
Love this cleaning mat for my makeup brushes. Although it is hard to keep sturdy in my sink when wet, it works great.
Nathaly A.
Dodge City, KS
It does the job. It makes it easy for me to clean my brushes and get all he make up off the brushes