Danielle Creations Anti-Aging Peel-Off Face & Neck Mask, Multicolor

by Danielle Creations

Formulated with powerful anti-aging essence containing Collagen, Coenzyme Q10, Retinol and Vitamin C, this Danielle Creations mask deeply nourishes tired skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and brightening the complexion for a more youthful, glowing finish. Rejuvenates dry, dull skin. Helps stimulate cell renewal. Removes dead skin and dirt. 5.29 oz. Paraben free HOW TO USE Start with a clean, dry face and neck. Spread a thin layer of gel evenly across the face and neck avoiding eye and mouth areas. Leave on for 15-20 minutes until the gel solidifies. Once the gel is completely dry, gently peel off (Never Pull) the mask starting from the bottom. Rinse thoroughly with warm water to remove any residue. Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Danielle Creations Anti-Aging Peel-Off Face & Neck Mask, Multicolor!
Irina B.
Boston, MA
This is by far the WORST product I have ever used on my face. It also did not do anything it promised. Here's my run down of the event the first (and last) time I've used the mask. The mask went on very GLUE-YEE, meaning it barely spread evenly on my face. It honestly felt like I was putting something tacky on my face. I kept it on for the recommended 15 minutes and was ready to peel it off. When I finally caught the edge of it and tried to pull on it, it was BY FAR the most painful peel ever. It just wouldn't budge off my face. It hurt so much, I decided that there was NO WAY I could take the mask off and made the decision to wash it off my face. So what happened? Well, it took FOREVER to take the mask off, it literally felt like I had something glued to my face and it left me in complete panic! After about 5 minutes of soaking my face and some elbow grease, I was able to wash the mask off. The worst part?! Just like the woman stated below, my skin became patchy red! Hours later, still patchy red. I don't know what this voodoo of a mask is, but if you're considering buying it - PLEASE, I BEG YOU, DO NOT RISK IT! I can't believe this happened and my face isn't sensitive or has EVER had a blotchy red breakout like it did with this so-called-mask. It needs to be taken off the market as soon as possible.
Kaitlan M.
New Braunfels , TX
So awful! It's like I was ripping my face off. Not what I want in a face mask at all. Will never use this again.
Morgan L.
Harvest, AL
1,224 reviews
Danielle Creations Anti-Aging Peel-Off Face & Neck Mask, Multicolor uploaded by Morgan L.
Purchased at: Macy's
I would give this zero stars if I could. My god, this is so hard to get off.. I started to try and peel this off and it was PAINFUL I gave up after one cheek and had to use water to scrape it off... it would not come off for a longggg time and my breakouts are red and sore. I will neverrrr use again.
Corinne L.
Papillion
So this mask was excellent on the aftermath... my skin is already looking more firm and younger. Although while the results were amazing, the process was a little disappointing, it was a gel consistency as was very difficult to put on smoothly, and it took over 1 hr and 20 min to dry, maybe I put too much on but it also really hurt taking off... it was like one of those charcoal masks, my peach fuzz totally ripped off... it hurt really bad. But my beauty requires pain... right?
Sonia D.
Durham, NC
Danielle Creations Anti-Aging Peel-Off Face & Neck Mask, Multicolor uploaded by Sonia D.
Purchased at: Amazon
it is to cry 😭😭😭 when using it, it lasts a long time to apply it, it also leaves the skin super sencible, on the other hand if it fulfills its purpose it leaves the skin clean and free of impurities (black dots)
member-230dd
Besides the overwhelming smell of industrial glue that this mask has IT BURNS YOUR FACE!! Left this on for about 3 minutes and felt burning. I immediately washed it off and my skin was left red and stinging! BEWARE!
Danielle S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Danielle Creations Anti-Aging Peel-Off Face & Neck Mask, Multicolor uploaded by Danielle S.
Pretty good mask overall. Giving this a lower score because it has a fairly harsh egg smell when you immediately put it on.
Brittany M.
Indiana, PA
Danielle Creations Anti-Aging Peel-Off Face & Neck Mask, Multicolor uploaded by Brittany M.
If I could give this zero stars I would. I bought this mask bc I thought my little sister would like it bc of the gold color and I liked that it contained collagen, retinol and vitamin c. As is typical with any product I tested it on my arm and it seemed fine. I used it on my face and it was the most painful thing I’ve ever done to my face. It hurt so badly to take off. It took about a hour or so and left my skin so red blotchy and sensitive. I tried to put on a soothing mask after to help the redness and it instantly burned and had To be washed off. I would never recommend this. Horrible!!
Genevieve B.
Quebec
Danielle Creations Anti-Aging Peel-Off Face & Neck Mask, Multicolor uploaded by Genevieve B.
Not buying this product again. Even though at first I liked the color and was confident about the benefits it said it would do, the first red flag was the weird smell and thick texture. I had a bit of struggle to apply an even thin layer. 15 minutes later, half of my mask wasn’t dry, so I waited a few minutes more, but it never completely dry. The dry parts got so hard to remove and it was very painful. The mask on my t-zone was still moist and didn’t do anything. After rinsing the product, I realized some tiny pimples appeared on my cheeks and my skin was sooooo dry! See for yourself in the attached picture. I do not recommend. Danielle Creations Anti-Aging Peel-Off Face & Neck Mask, Multicolor
Anna P.
Danielle Creations Anti-Aging Peel-Off Face & Neck Mask, Multicolor uploaded by Anna P.
C’est le pire masque que j’ai jamais essayer de ma vie je vous jure ne l’acheter pas!! Ma peau est devenue énormément rouge après c’est horrible! S’il vous plaît pour votre mieux n’acheter pas se masque horrible! C’est le pire achat de ma vie!!

Looking for your answer?