BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDanielle Creations
Anti-Aging Essence Hydrogel Face Mask 3-Pack, Multicolor

Danielle Creations Anti-Aging Essence Hydrogel Face Mask 3-Pack, Multicolor

by Danielle Creations

This Danielle Creations face mask has a luxurious gel-like texture. It contours the face perfectly, delivering an instant cooling sensation to tired and dry skin. Rejuvenates dry, dull skin. Improves skin elasticity. Helps stimulate cell renewal. 2.65 oz. (each) Paraben free HOW TO USE Spread mask evenly across your face, being careful to line up the eye, mouth and nose holes. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Remove and massage any remaining product into skin. Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Danielle Creations Anti-Aging Essence Hydrogel Face Mask 3-Pack, Multicolor!
Kate M.
Austin, TX
Danielle Creations Anti-Aging Essence Hydrogel Face Mask 3-Pack, Multicolor uploaded by Kate M.
This face mask feels so nice on my skin. The mask itself is very thick, so it locks the moisture in on your skin for 20-25 minutes, leaving it feeling very soft and silky afterwards. If I could use it every night, I would! I love it!
Kaylee  C.
Melbourne, FL
These feel good I bought from Ross I slept with them on and let them dry on my face and it felt really good at the time I woke up my face felt soft I’m not sure what it did anything but it felt good for the time being #newyearsamefaves
member-ec85b
Sheet masks are the way to go whenever you feel lazy but you know you need to treat your face. The Danielle Creations masks are very rich, leaving a lot of product on your skin when you remove it from your face, so much that i sometimes use it on other parts of my body like my arms. Personally my favorite part is when i rub the remaining product on my face.

Looking for your answer?