BY DANIELLE

Danielle Creation's beautiful and high quality collection of professional make-up brushes and implements in ravishing lipstick red. You will love all of them. Upper Canada has been your bath and beauty partner since 1969 and since 1987 Danielle been offering a premium quality range of mirrors, cosmetic travel bags and beauty accessories. Our commitment to quality, service and value ensures a first class product with something for everyone. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley S.
I thought that this product would suck how wrong I was! I’ve had this curler for 4 years and it is amazing. It curls my lashes perfectly. I use it everyday before putting on my mascara. 10/10 would recommend
Julie B.
THIS. I got this from my grandma as a little stocking stuffer. It is amazing!!! I didn't expect it to work as well as it did, but this eyelash curler curls my eyelashes better than any curler I had. The eybrow brush is also really nice.
Jade P.
It a great combo. I use this eyelash curler every day. It comes with replacement pads.