Danielle Classic Collection Eyelash Curler and Brow Brush Set uploaded by Camryn L.

BY DANIELLE

Danielle Creation's beautiful and high quality collection of professional make-up brushes and implements in ravishing lipstick red. You will love all of them. Upper Canada has been your bath and beauty partner since 1969 and since 1987 Danielle been offering a premium quality range of mirrors, cosmetic travel bags and beauty accessories. Our commitment to quality, service and value ensures a first class product with something for everyone. see more...

Kynsey S.
This is my favorite eyelash curler I’ve ever used. Even better than high end curlers. It comes with extra inserts for the curler and is super easy to use. I definitely would buy again. It curls my eyelashes beautifully and has never broken or pulled out my lashes!
Emma P.
georgetown
Brow brush is a little bit stiff but brushes out brows well.Eye lash curler does the job after a few times and does not pinch your eyelid too much. The group is easy to hold onto and rubber and it comes with a little thing that clips between the handle so it does not pop open when you don’t want to.
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
I bought these from TJMaxx to replace an old pair. I was pleasantly surprised by them. They were very affordable on top of working extremely well. I like that they come with extra pieces as well. I’m highly satisfied by them and would buy them again.
Camryn L.
Coram, NY
I didn't buy this exact set, but I did buy a danielle eyelash curler that has a comb attached to it. I found it at T.J Maxx. It actually works really well. The little comb attached to it seperates your lashes while also curling them. If you can find it in your store, I would recommend getting it
aubrey u.
USA
I have been using this about a year now. Eyepads can kind of fall out eesily but other than that it's sturdy. Mine is green and silver. It curls pretty well. My lashes are a pain though so they don't stay curled long.
Sasha R.
lake zurich
It does the job, but not as well as other eyelash curlers I’ve previously used. Although, it is great for the price and I’m satisfied with how it works on my lashes. At times it can pinch, but that’s on my end for the way I curl my lashes. The brow brush was a total disaster the brush fell off the plastic stick, so I could no longer use it. It worked well before it broke though.
Julie B.
THIS. I got this from my grandma as a little stocking stuffer. It is amazing!!! I didn't expect it to work as well as it did, but this eyelash curler curls my eyelashes better than any curler I had. The eybrow brush is also really nice.
Ashley S.
I thought that this product would suck how wrong I was! I’ve had this curler for 4 years and it is amazing. It curls my lashes perfectly. I use it everyday before putting on my mascara. 10/10 would recommend
Lauren L.
I don’t have the brow brush from this set but I do have the eyelash curler and I like it. It has soft handles and a soft padding that is used to curl your lashes. I have never had it pull or rip my eyelashes and never hurts.
Kristen D.
I did not get it with the brush as a set but I love the curler. My mom gave it to me for Christmas last year and it is amazing.

Amazon