Tweeze with ease with a high quality, high precision Soft Touch Tweeze

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Danielle!
Danielle R.
Sellersburg, IN
I love Danielle creation brand stuff. Could be cause my name is Danielle so everything has my name on it so it’s easy to know what’s mine lol
Melanie M.
Flushing, NY
I’ve had these tweezers for over a year and it still hasn’t dull. Grabs the tiniest hairs and even thin hair with ease. Best tweezers by far and you can get them for a great price.
Danielle B.
Panama City, FL
Love these tweezers. Mostly because my name is on them , but have a nice tip to remove hairs easily and grip the hair well. I love using these tweezers I always keep them close.
Danielle M.
Iowa City, IA
The first one I got I stole from my mom because it had my name on it, then I found out that, that’s the name of the brand! So ever since I’ve been searching high and low for this brand and loved all the products I come across, especially the tweezers!
Dαทiєllє M.
Twentynine Palms
Love this brand ! These stay sharp and can get those stubborn little hairs with ease. Will rebuy
april N.
Stacy, MN
I LOVE these tweezers! I’ve had them for about 2 years and they are going strong after all this time! They are the sharpest ones that I own and they are great at removing hair and making plucking easy by being able to actually grab the hairs - unlike other tweezers! I bought these at Marshall’s and I would HIGHLY recommend getting your hands on some!
Monica F.
Concord, CA
I love these twerzers! I bought set that came with 2. Really great at removing any umwanted hairs! I was very surprised by this brand and will continue to purchase more products!

Looking for your answer?