BY UMGD

Dangerous Woman - CD see more...

Buy on Target*
member-56e2a0624
member-56e2a0624
Caldwell Idaho
This is so amazing! I love it! all the songs are amazing! I don't think (in my opinion) there's any cons! all these songs are about love and they're really cute! mine was only $18.00 not as expensive! you should here these songs! it's her best album yet!
Vicky E.
Vicky E.
This is the best thing Ariana has released since.. Ever! We can really see her powerful vocals, her celebrity influences (Celine is very present in a few tracks) and her mature new outlook, setting her apart from the Disney scene. Great album! In love
Gabi L.
Gabi L.
I don't have the CD but this is so far my favorite album from Ariana Grande. I can't wait for her next! All the songs are amazing 😍
Grace W.
Grace W.
South windsor , CT
The greatest album to ever grace the music industry. I feel so blessed every time i listen to it.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
Review for: Dangerous Woman - Cd
This has to be my favorite album of ALL time. I listen to this album daily. Ariana Grande makes incredible music, she is incredibly talented. Her vocals are on another level. The songs in this album are all so graceful. Dangerous Woman is the the best album Ari has released. All of her songs are catchy and contagious, it is simply impossible to not like it. The Dangerous Woman CD is affordable and a perfect present for any Ariana Grande fan.
Kaila P.
Kaila P.
Review for: Dangerous Woman - Cd
Ariana Grande is by far the most successful and talented vocalists of our generation. I have loved her music for years and it just keeps getting better ! Her vocals in this album are breathtaking and will give you chills. My favorites are Leave me Lonely ( ft macey gray) and Dangerous Woman. I HIGHLY recommend you listen to it !
Grace B.
Grace B.
Los Angeles
Review for: Dangerous Woman - Cd
Well, I love the 90's pop sound on this CD. The greateful voice of ariana is my new pleasure. I'm actually got a lot of favorite songs in the album, like Side to Side, Greedy, Be alright, Dangerous Woman etc. Ariana is turning into a new fascet on her career and i love that "Dangerous side" mixed with the lovely side that we already know of ari.
bridget c.
bridget c.
Review for: Dangerous Woman - Cd
this album is one of my all time favourite albums and definitely arianas best album she's put out. definitely worth the hype. my favourite song off the album is leave me lonely her and many killed that song!!
Gabriele W.
Gabriele W.
Mold , Flintshire
Review for: Dangerous Woman - Cd
This is the cd I play the most and when I'm or listening to the cd I'm on Spotify listening to it. It really gets into my soul and it kinda brain washes me into thinking about things. Her voice is incredible and it's the best cd right now I love 'alright'