BY UMGD

Dangerous Woman - CD see more...

Zakeyah D.
I've been a Ariana Grande fan since the beginning so I had to get every album she's ever had. This one was more mature and on another level when it comes to vocals and subjects the songs are on. I suggest 16+ only receive this as a gift or listen to it because it is essentially about love, sex, and different older subjects that everyone may not understand. Some can enjoy it without knowing it's true meanings and what she means when she sings the lyrics but it is just better to know what you are singing and listening to.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
This has to be my favorite album of ALL time. I listen to this album daily. Ariana Grande makes incredible music, she is incredibly talented. Her vocals are on another level. The songs in this album are all so graceful. Dangerous Woman is the the best album Ari has released. All of her songs are catchy and contagious, it is simply impossible to not like it. The Dangerous Woman CD is affordable and a perfect present for any Ariana Grande fan.
Kaila P.
Ariana Grande is by far the most successful and talented vocalists of our generation. I have loved her music for years and it just keeps getting better ! Her vocals in this album are breathtaking and will give you chills. My favorites are Leave me Lonely ( ft macey gray) and Dangerous Woman. I HIGHLY recommend you listen to it !
Vicky E.
Davie, FL
This is the best thing Ariana has released since.. Ever! We can really see her powerful vocals, her celebrity influences (Celine is very present in a few tracks) and her mature new outlook, setting her apart from the Disney scene. Great album! In love
member-56e2a0624
Caldwell Idaho
This is so amazing! I love it! all the songs are amazing! I don't think (in my opinion) there's any cons! all these songs are about love and they're really cute! mine was only $18.00 not as expensive! you should here these songs! it's her best album yet!
Gabi L.
I don't have the CD but this is so far my favorite album from Ariana Grande. I can't wait for her next! All the songs are amazing 😍
Stephaniee G.
this is the best album ariana has released i love all her songs but these songs in the album are something else theyre really good!
Grace W.
South windsor , CT
The greatest album to ever grace the music industry. I feel so blessed every time i listen to it.
this is the best Ariana m it's amazing and its Ariana so it should be the music is amazing it always reminds me of the dangerous woman tour it makes me wanna go on stage and sing now ii think its affordable i recommend this its amazing
bridget c.
this album is one of my all time favourite albums and definitely arianas best album she's put out. definitely worth the hype. my favourite song off the album is leave me lonely her and many killed that song!!