Dang Toasted Coconut Chips Lightly Salted uploaded by Dani R.

BY DANG

Dang is my mother's name. One day she gave me a recipe that required toasted coconut. When I made it I was blown away by the fantastic flavor, so I started selling toasted coconut chips at local markets. Everybody loved them, so I started a company and named it Dang as an homage to my Mom. We take mature coconuts, slice out the nutritious copra (coconut meat), then toast it to perfection. The toasting process brings out the natural sweet, buttery taste of coconut and gives it a satisfying crunch. Our coconut chips are a delicious snack and a great topping for ice cream, yogurt, and salads. From my family to yours, Vincent K, Founder

Buy on iHerb*
Dani R.
This are very simple and delicious coconut chips. No sugar little salt but a good satisfying snack. In the photo is what they look like out of the bag. They make them lightly sweetened as well. Highly recommend for paleo snack.
Amy C.
New York , NY
These have been a whole30 lifesaver. It’s a sugar free snack that still tastes so yummy. The only ingredients are coconut and sea salt. I keep these on me for when everyone at work is eating sweets and need a special snack. They definitely do the trick!
Megan R.
Oh dang, these are good. I like to sprinkle a bit of these on my yogurt bowls in the morning. They're good on their own too.