BY DANG

Dang, that's good! Dang is my Mother's name. One day she gave me a recipe that required toasted coconut. When I made it I was blown away by the fantastic flavor, so I started selling toasted coconut chips at local markets. Everybody loved them, so I started a company and named it Dang as an homage to my Mom. We take mature coconuts, slice out the nutritious copra (coconut meal), then toast it to perfection. The toasting process brings out the natural sweet, buttery taste of coconut and gives it a satisfying crunch. The coconut chips are a healthy snack and a great topping for ice cream, yogurt and salads. From my family to yours, Vincent K, Founder

• How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you f...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they have the original versio... Be the first to answer!
  • Do these snacks crumble easily? Can I throw them in my bag? 1 Answers
Buy on Target
HANNAH C.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
EXTREMELY ADDICTING! I have to hide the bag once I open it because I can't stop!!! They are a perfect healthy choice to hit the sweet spot! They blew my expectations out of the water! If you love coconut I recommend you try this flavor and Dang Original Recipe Coconut Chips
Melissa D.
Atlanta, GA
These are highly addictive! I decided to try these on a whim when I was restrictive on the types of sugar I could have. While I don't advise eating the whole family size bag in one sitting, these do make a healthy and tasty snack if you can practice self-control with portions!
Meredith C.
These are so good. I've eaten an entire bag in one sitting before, and I don't even feel ashamed because just looking at the nutrition facts I know I'm not breaking any diet rules. They taste great sprinkled over ice cream, on top of oatmeal, or just on their own as a snack.
Sway S.
Foodie Expert
I'm transitioning into being a Vegan, & I wanted to have some "vegan friendly" snacks. These taste EXACTLY like Coconut Oil. I do oil pulling in the morning for my teeth & I use coconut oil so that's how I know. There are only 3 ingredients no hidden GMO's so that's great! Eating these as chips?? It's a no for me. I eat them as topping for substitutes of anything sweet bc they are healthier.
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
These are oh-so good! Moist, crunchy, sweet, and absolutely wonderful - dang has produced my newest favorite snack! These are so easy to eat and relatively healthy for you (so I feel better about scarfing down a whole bag). They are a little pricey, but soooo good and delicious! If you are a coconut lover, you will die over these chips!
Shannon E.
Ramsey, MN
Foodie Expert
These are seriously SO addicting!!!!! This flavor is my favorite so far and the only ingredients are coconut, coconut sugar & sea salt! I can honestly eat this whole bag in one sitting. They're amazing alone or on top of yogurt. They're also certified non GMO, gluten & dairy free and vegan! That's what I can a WIN!
Desiree L.
Foodie Expert
If you're looking for treat, it's in this bag. The flavor did not disappoint. It's now something I order online and stock up to indulge every once in a while. I would recommend this to anyone who loves coconut as much as I do.
Michaela C.
Foodie Expert
Literally the most amazing product ever. I wanted to try Coconut chips based off of a recommendation and just randomly chose this brand and flavor. Omg this is so good. They are sweet and salty and totally worth the price!!
Miranda S.
Sioux City, IA
Foodie Expert
These are so amazing! I love them as a sweet and crunchy snack. They would be great in granola or to top off ice cream. The price point is fine and can purchase them offline. If you like coconut then I think you would love these!
Jillian T.
Batavia, OH
Best snack ever. How can you go wrong with a sweet crunch and low cal? Its perfectly caramely and crisp and sweet and so so perfect. I like to put it on top of yogurt, mix it in with granola, or just eat it by the handful.

Nothing I've tried compares to this.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Is there anyone out there that doesn't like dang?
Brianna M.
Do these still have the weird texture of plain Coconut?
Nur A.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?
Gabrielle S.
Norwalk, CT
I've wanted to try these but was worried that they'd be dry. Are they dry?!
Margo B.
Do these snacks crumble easily? Can I throw them in my bag?