BY DANG

Dang, that's good! Dang is my Mother's name. One day she gave me a recipe that required toasted coconut. When I made it I was blown away by the fantastic flavor, so I started selling toasted coconut chips at local markets. Everybody loved them, so I started a company and named it Dang as an homage to my Mom. We take mature coconuts, slice out the nutritious copra (coconut meal), then toast it to perfection. The toasting process brings out the natural sweet, buttery taste of coconut and gives it a satisfying crunch. The coconut chips are a healthy snack and a great topping for ice cream, yogurt and salads. From my family to yours, Vincent K, Founder

Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
A very addictive delicious healthier snack full of flavor and crunchy. I put some of these coconut chips on my yogurt or oatmeal since I love coconut. These are a bit on the pricey side but so worth it since they are delicious natural and good quality.
Cassy G.
Ankeny, IA
These are so good. I've never tried coconut chips before, but i figured I'd give them a go since i like coconut. And I'm glad i did. They taste just like Quakers Honey Graham OH's.
Amanda C.
I initially discovered this product because of Instagram, but now they have made their way into my top three favorite snacks of all time. The tender toasted coconuts are drizzled with caramel Perfection. To give you the ultimate guilt-free tasty snack experience. I would recommend to anyone!
Nicole W.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
These are hands down the most addictive snack I’ve ever had. Be warned, once you open a bag, you won’t stop till it’s empty. They are a little on the pricey side, but oh so yummy. I wouldn’t buy these everyday due to $$$ but dang these are yummy.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
So good! It’s really hard to just eat the serving size because these are super good and hard to put down. They are subtly sweet and make a great afternoon snack at work. They can be expensive, so look around for a deal!
Chelsea B.
Noblesville, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
I love these! We have a drawer of candy at work and it is so hard to pass it by. Now, I keep these at my desk and they give me the satisfaction of eating something sweet without going overboard on the candy!
Leslie G.
Richmond, TX
With simple ingredients such as coconut, coconut sugar and sea salt how could I say no? I was having problems getting my little guy to eat fruit, so I tried these as a snack. So now Dang Toasted Coconut Chips Caramel Sea Salt are pretty high on our snack list now. I am not a huge coconut fan but these taste good.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I first trued these in North Carolina did the ride back!- omg what a treat!- they are amazing! I came back up north and surprisingly found them at stop and shop a big bag too!- I was sooo excited!- the very next shopping trip I ran around the store trying to find them they were gone!- been looking for these ever since. They have a caramel flavor! Great on salads or just as a snack I love them w chocolate too.
Melissa D.
Atlanta, GA
These are highly addictive! I decided to try these on a whim when I was restrictive on the types of sugar I could have. While I don't advise eating the whole family size bag in one sitting, these do make a healthy and tasty snack if you can practice self-control with portions!
Shannon E.
Ramsey, MN
These are seriously SO addicting!!!!! This flavor is my favorite so far and the only ingredients are coconut, coconut sugar & sea salt! I can honestly eat this whole bag in one sitting. They're amazing alone or on top of yogurt. They're also certified non GMO, gluten & dairy free and vegan! That's what I can a WIN!
Brianna M.
Midland, MI
Do these still have the weird texture of plain Coconut?
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Is there anyone out there that doesn't like dang?
Margo B.
Do these snacks crumble easily? Can I throw them in my bag?
Gabrielle S.
Norwalk, CT
I've wanted to try these but was worried that they'd be dry. Are they dry?!
Esse A.
LeMoore, California
Is there a way to buy this in bulk? Does anyone know if Costco or Amazon will have it?