BY DANG

Dang, that's good! Dang is my Mother's name. One day she gave me a recipe that required toasted coconut. When I made it I was blown away by the fantastic flavor, so I started selling toasted coconut chips at local markets. Everybody loved them, so I started a company and named it Dang as an homage to my Mom. We take mature coconuts, slice out the nutritious copra (coconut meal), then toast it to perfection. The toasting process brings out the natural sweet, buttery taste of coconut and gives it a satisfying crunch. The coconut chips are a healthy snack and a great topping for ice cream, yogurt and salads. From my family to yours, Vincent K, Founder

Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
There's a reason these are called Dang. The first time I tasted one the first thing I said actually was"dang!". These are so delicious and I can tell myself they're healthy. They are also popular with my kids and a great allergy friendly option to offer at events I put on for work.
Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
A very addictive delicious healthier snack full of flavor and crunchy. I put some of these coconut chips on my yogurt or oatmeal since I love coconut. These are a bit on the pricey side but so worth it since they are delicious natural and good quality.
Cassy G.
Ankeny, IA
These are so good. I've never tried coconut chips before, but i figured I'd give them a go since i like coconut. And I'm glad i did. They taste just like Quakers Honey Graham OH's.
Amy C.
New York , NY
These are soooo good. Seriously I rave about them to everybody. They have a subtly sweet taste but satisfy my sweet craving without my having to eat candy or something. A little pricy in my opinion, but I also haven’t seen much cheaper. You can usually find them at Target or similar for the best price.
HANNAH C.
Chaska, MN
EXTREMELY ADDICTING! I have to hide the bag once I open it because I can't stop!!! They are a perfect healthy choice to hit the sweet spot! They blew my expectations out of the water! If you love coconut I recommend you try this flavor and Dang Original Recipe Coconut Chips
Amanda C.
I initially discovered this product because of Instagram, but now they have made their way into my top three favorite snacks of all time. The tender toasted coconuts are drizzled with caramel Perfection. To give you the ultimate guilt-free tasty snack experience. I would recommend to anyone!
Nicole W.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
These are hands down the most addictive snack I’ve ever had. Be warned, once you open a bag, you won’t stop till it’s empty. They are a little on the pricey side, but oh so yummy. I wouldn’t buy these everyday due to $$$ but dang these are yummy.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
So good! It’s really hard to just eat the serving size because these are super good and hard to put down. They are subtly sweet and make a great afternoon snack at work. They can be expensive, so look around for a deal!
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
These are good if you like coconut. At first i didn’t like them because they have a weird texture. But then i started snacking on them and they become very addictive. I like the Carmel that they add to it.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I first trued these in North Carolina did the ride back!- omg what a treat!- they are amazing! I came back up north and surprisingly found them at stop and shop a big bag too!- I was sooo excited!- the very next shopping trip I ran around the store trying to find them they were gone!- been looking for these ever since. They have a caramel flavor! Great on salads or just as a snack I love them w chocolate too.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Is there anyone out there that doesn't like dang?
Brianna M.
Midland, MI
Do these still have the weird texture of plain Coconut?
Gabrielle S.
Norwalk, CT
I've wanted to try these but was worried that they'd be dry. Are they dry?!
Esse A.
LeMoore, California
Is there a way to buy this in bulk? Does anyone know if Costco or Amazon will have it?
Margo B.
Do these snacks crumble easily? Can I throw them in my bag?