GroceryPantryDang
Snackable Rice Cakes, Original Recipe, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, 35 Ounce Bags, 4 Count [Original]

by Dang

Steamed Organic Thai sticky rice, soaked in watermelon juice and crisped up, just like the toasty (and dang tasty) “bottom-of-the-pan” rice. With at least 30% less fat than regular potato chips, these crunchy bites will be your new snack go-to.

Contains 4 - 3.5 Ounce Bags; FAMILY RECIPE - Tastly Thai Sticky-Rice + Mama Dang's Culinary Magic= Dang Good Chips!; KEEP IT SIMPLE - The savory flavors of toasted rice and white sesame are balanced with a subtle sweetness; GUILT-FREE SNACKING - 30% less fat than regular potato chips; DANG THAT'S GOOD - Minimally-Processed, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO, No Preservatives

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dang Snackable Rice Cakes, Original Recipe, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, 3.5 Ounce Bags, 4 Count [Original]!
A F.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Yum yum yum! Oh, did I mention these are yum? I admit I'm a snacker, but when I found out I could no longer have most of the snacks I used to eat due to health issues (low phosphorus diet), I tried Dang Snackables. It has become my go to when I need to satisfy my snack cravings without feeling too guilty. I just need to make sure I don't go overboard... it's easy to do!

Looking for your answer?