BY DANG

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dang Savory Bacon Toasted Coconut Chips: Better Than Bacon Non GMO Project Verified Certified B Corporation Vegan Gluten Free No Cholesterol Dairy Free

Emily T.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Review for: Dang Bacon Coconut Chips 2.82 oz
While I wouldn't say these coconut chips taste exactly like bacon, they are delicious. I've been trying to eat healthier snacks and picked these up. They have a smokey bacon flavor and I can only eat a few at a time. They're crispy and a great after dinner munchy snack. I'd definitely be interested in trying other flavors.
Amy S.
Review for: Dang Bacon Coconut Chips 2.82 oz
These are amazing. They provide a perfect smoky-sweet, crunchy complement to eggs, soups, salads, sandwiches, wraps - whatever you want bacon on or in, this is a perfect vegetarian substitute without all the fat and carcinogens. Super convenient and healthy. These have become a staple item in my kitchen.
Laura J.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Dang Bacon Coconut Chips 2.82 oz
I love the other two Dang coconut chip flavors, but was not a fan of the bacon flavor. I was so excited to try them then very disappointed in how they tasted. It tastes bitter and leaves a bad after taste.
Trena B.
new York, New York
Review for: Dang Bacon Coconut Chips 2.82 oz
I really love this product on yogurt. Awesome taste. I really love coconut so ...yummie
krystina a.
Review for: Dang Bacon Coconut Chips 2.82 oz
I lovvvvvve Dang products. My favorite coconut chips are the chocolate covered ones, these aren't too shabby :)
Mary M.
Shamong, NJ
Review for: Dang Bacon Coconut Chips 2.82 oz
Overall a very coconut product which is awesome, I prefer to eat them with plain yogurt, but eating them alone is just as good
Bailey P.
St George, UT
Review for: Dang Bacon Coconut Chips 2.82 oz
The original Dang Coconut Chip and the Salted Caramel ones are amazing but these fall WAY short. Basically, it's just coconut chips with smoke flavor on them. They just aren't good. Stick with the original flavors.
Hannah C.
Bethesda, MD
Are these gross? I like their other flavors but these sound weird to me....