GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack Foodsdang bar
Dang Plant Based Keto Bar 14oz, 3 Pack (Lemon Matcha)

Dang Plant Based Keto Bar 1.4oz, 3 Pack (Lemon Matcha)

by dang bar

Dang Plant Based Keto Bar 1.4oz, 3 Pack (Lemon Matcha)

Dang Plant Based Keto Bar; 3g sugar, 5g net carbs, 10g protein; Made with 100% plant based, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan; No sugar added, Great snack for Keto diet; Pack of 3, *Variety Pack Contains Almond Vanilla, Lemon Matcha, and Chocolate Sea Salt

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dang Plant Based Keto Bar 1.4oz, 3 Pack (Lemon Matcha)!
Flavia C.
Dang Plant Based Keto Bar 1.4oz, 3 Pack (Lemon Matcha) uploaded by Flavia C.
I am a huge fan of the Dang coconut chips and when I noticed they were making bar, I thought I would give it a try. I purchased one lemon matcha and two chocolates at my local CVS. Well, it was not what I expected at all and I was somewhat disappointed. This bar is extremely sweet and the coconut which is added to this bar was missing in action. No taste of matcha at all. The lemon flavor overpowered the whole bar. The bar is small and at 230 calories per bar, it’s wasted calories.It’s also very pricey for what you get. I used it as a snack, not a meal. I will try the chocolate ones but I will not be purchasing this product in the future. My advice for Dang is to stick to making their coconut chips and get rid of these bars.
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
Dang Plant Based Keto Bar 1.4oz, 3 Pack (Lemon Matcha) uploaded by Melissa T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have the peanut butter dang bar. It has a good flavor. I like the sweet and salty balance of this one. The bar has just the right amount of crisp. It made a satisfying meal on its own. I use bars as a convenient meal on the go and this served its purpose.

Looking for your answer?