Dang Original Recipe Sticky Rice Chips uploaded by Traci G.

BY DANG

The savory flavors of toasted rice and white sesame are balanced with a subtle sweetness.

Ingredients: Organic Rice, Palm Fruit Oil, Cane Sugar, Watermelon Juice, Coconut Milk, Sesame Seeds, Salt.

Contains: Tree Nuts (Coconuts)

Alessandra E.
Milwaukee
These are by far the best snack I've had in a while!
They aren't expensive, they're vegan, and they are poppable! I love these chips. I had been searching for a nice, not too unhealthy, vegan snack. Saw these are world market one day and tried them! I buy them weekly now. They are truly amazing, I really missed having a nice snack that is so good you forget you're eating them.
I don't always want salty potato chips, or spicy chips.
These have the perfect crunch and adequate sweetness! I couldn't have found a more perfect snack, thank you for these Dang!! 💞 Dang Original Recipe Sticky Rice Chips
Cassandra I.
I love these things! Sweet, salty and airy. They practically melt in your mouth while having that great crunch at the same time. They are very addictive, be warned! I’ve bought these many times. My only complaint would be that I wish I could buy a bigger bag of them!
Amanda C.
These sticky rice chips are amazing. The Taste is similar to a bugle, I like to spread chocolate peanut butter on them. If you are looking for a unique snack you have found it
Theresa Q.
Monroe, NY
It's a great snack to keep at your desk. It's perfect for the end of the day. I was hoping for something that would full me up and this was perfect. Very tasty to and heat of yourself in a diet or trying to eat healthy. I recommend it!
Megan C.
Bowling Green, KY
These are amazing!! I personally like to eat them with peanut butter either by smearing it on top or by breaking them and dipping them into a bit of it. Warning: these are very hard and if you have braces beware. I broke a bracket eating them once.
Megan F.
Virginia Beach, VA
These chips are so good. They are chewy and crunchy flavor totally goes together. I've never seen these anywhere before up until one of my co workers was walking around with a couple of bags and offered me one. Totally affordable and great.
Ruzica R.
These were disgusting as I was eating them there was a bag inside with one of those keep fresh attached to it in my chips that disguised the chips I could have died
Traci G.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these for at-home snacking! They have just the right amount of sweetness and a great crunch. Plus they are GF, which is greatDang Original Recipe Sticky Rice Chips
Melanie G.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
So yummy! I love this guilt free snack, highly recommended trying it. It tastes salty & has a bit of a sweet note as well.
Deanna O.
So tasty! I love the texture it's fantastic! Definitely buy these if you want a great snack on the go. It definitely met my expectations. I've bought them a lot of times at boots store. Go and buy some now!
Francis H.
From a scale of 1 to 10 how good are these?
Mandy P.
Minford, OH
The ingredients look pretty clean! How do they taste? Would love to try them always looking for clean snacks!
Ashley C.
Oxford, PA
Are these very crunchy?
Cari M.
Kirbyville, TX
Hayden G.
Mahopac, NY
Are these anything like the coconut chips preparation wise? Those are excellent at least.