BY DANG

The savory flavors of toasted rice and white sesame are balanced with a subtle sweetness.

Ingredients: Organic Rice, Palm Fruit Oil, Cane Sugar, Watermelon Juice, Coconut Milk, Sesame Seeds, Salt.

Contains: Tree Nuts (Coconuts)

Megan C.
Bowling Green, KY
These are amazing!! I personally like to eat them with peanut butter either by smearing it on top or by breaking them and dipping them into a bit of it. Warning: these are very hard and if you have braces beware. I broke a bracket eating them once.
Megan F.
Virginia Beach, VA
These chips are so good. They are chewy and crunchy flavor totally goes together. I've never seen these anywhere before up until one of my co workers was walking around with a couple of bags and offered me one. Totally affordable and great.
Theresa Q.
Monroe, NY
It's a great snack to keep at your desk. It's perfect for the end of the day. I was hoping for something that would full me up and this was perfect. Very tasty to and heat of yourself in a diet or trying to eat healthy. I recommend it!
Ruzica R.
These were disgusting as I was eating them there was a bag inside with one of those keep fresh attached to it in my chips that disguised the chips I could have died
Deanna O.
So tasty! I love the texture it's fantastic! Definitely buy these if you want a great snack on the go. It definitely met my expectations. I've bought them a lot of times at boots store. Go and buy some now!
Francis H.
From a scale of 1 to 10 how good are these?
Mandy P.
Minford, OH
The ingredients look pretty clean! How do they taste? Would love to try them always looking for clean snacks!
Ashley C.
Oxford, PA
Cari M.
Kirbyville, TX
Hayden G.
Mahopac, NY
Are these anything like the coconut chips preparation wise? Those are excellent at least.