Add a Photo

Photos (10)
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Minneapolis, MN

I follow the Auto-Immune Paleo protocol which can make finding snacks a challenge. I've tried a lot of things for quick on the go grabs and these Dang coconut chips not only work within those restrictions but the flavor is a real treat! I love how crunchy and lightly sweet they are. I prefer the original recipe version but the caramel is a close second. I have to limit salt so I haven't tried the lightly salted one. If you are looking for a versatile snack (I eat these on their own but you could put them on nearly anything!) you must give Dang coconut chips a try!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Cortlandt Manor, NY

I'm a coconut lover. Diced dried coconut, shredded coconut, fresh coconut, coconut water... I've even had coconut chips like these before. But seriously? THESE ARE THE MOST DELICIOUS THINGS UNDER THE SUN. My sister brought me a pack, and I did NOT want to share with my kids (they dove in anyway, the little thieves). They are sweet, super light, and basically they just fall apart, crumble apart under your teeth. Not chewy at all - very brittle. Very candy like, I'll say. So, so delicious!!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Lakewood, OH

One of my new favorite snacks! I thought these would be sweet like dried coconut flakes but they're actually sweet and salty. Think thin chips, with a hint of a sweet coconutty flavor! There are only three ingredients (coconut, cane sugar and salt) so they're vegan, gluten free, etc. etc. The only thing I don't love is that there's 8g of sugar in a small 0.7oz bag. Not the end of the world BUT worth mentioning! Still think these are great in moderation and oh-so tasty!
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.
Fair Oaks, CA

I was looking for a healthy snack and the name of this product caught my eye. It contains 3 ingredients: coconut, cane sugar and salt. Wow! I took a bite and was surprised at how good it was. They have a pleasant, crunchy texture and don't leave coconut pulp in your mouth. The original recipe has a slightly sweet and almost buttery flavor. I found the lightly salted recipe hard to eat but I personally don't like that savory combination. Definitely worth a try!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I've become obsessed with these Dang toasted coconut chips! They're just the right amount of crunchy sweetness, and they're actually good for you which is a major plus, especially since we like to snack healthy in my household. I've found these both on Amazon and at my local Whole Foods, and I always try to pick up a bag since there's so many varieties! Perfect for the snacker with a sweet tooth, who still wants to be healthy.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Tool, TX

I recently got to try a bag of these at work and I LOVE them! It's a great sweet alternative to some of the other things I might risk my diet to when sitting at a desk all day. The familiar chip crunch is there, and a touch of salty, but the coconut flavor is there and prominent as it should be. I know that Dang is the last name of the founder's mother, but dang, these are delicious!
Carmen K.
Carmen K.
San Francisco, CA

Go ahead and try to eat just one. I dare you.

YOU CANT. They are ridiculously good, crispy, and they don't feel completely unhealthy (though I'm sure the fat content can get dangerous if you're eating a whole Costco bag like I do). I do love this as a standalone snack but I also sprinkle them on top of vanilla ice cream to add some crunch. Love <3
Erin C.
Erin C.

Omg when a friend gave it to me to try, I fell in love with them! You can eat it alone in the package or have some with yogurt or anything. Easy to mix with other snacks too!
At first they do have a weird smell to be honest but the taste is so healthy in my opinion and I would and still am eating it a lot from time to time which is okay.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA

I'm so obsessed with these !!! They aren't too sweet they are just sweet enough to eat a whole bag lol at least I do they aren't overly coconutty and they have a crunch like chips but they don't have all the calories I usually stock up they are so yummy !! They are also delicious on coconut chocolate ice cream yum !
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

I have zero self control...I can eat this whole bag in one day.! So delicious.! Great with yogurt or in some cereal. I love just eating it by the handful. It has a great real coconut taste. I always feel with coconut flavored stuff I find myself wanting more flavor, but with this it is perfect!!!
May K.
May K.
San Rafael, CA

Does anyone know if you can order these bulk online, because that would be the best way to go. I go through these wayyy too fast. So do my kids.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY

Are these worth the price ? I've seen so many people praising it but I've only seen it a couple of times and usually more than I would pay for a snack like this.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH

Where can you buy these in a store? And do they satisfy your craving like potato chips?
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Richmond, Virginia

I've just tried these for the first time and love them!!! Any thoughts on the flavored ones?
Jc