Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Minneapolis, MN

I follow the Auto-Immune Paleo protocol which can make finding snacks a challenge. I've tried a lot of things for quick on the go grabs and these Dang coconut chips not only work within those restrictions but the flavor is a real treat! I love how crunchy and lightly sweet they are. I prefer the original recipe version but the caramel is a close second. I have to limit salt so I haven't tried the lightly salted one. If you are looking for a versatile snack (I eat these on their own but you could put them on nearly anything!) you must give Dang coconut chips a try!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Cortlandt Manor, NY

I'm a coconut lover. Diced dried coconut, shredded coconut, fresh coconut, coconut water... I've even had coconut chips like these before. But seriously? THESE ARE THE MOST DELICIOUS THINGS UNDER THE SUN. My sister brought me a pack, and I did NOT want to share with my kids (they dove in anyway, the little thieves). They are sweet, super light, and basically they just fall apart, crumble apart under your teeth. Not chewy at all - very brittle. Very candy like, I'll say. So, so delicious!!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Lakewood, OH

One of my new favorite snacks! I thought these would be sweet like dried coconut flakes but they're actually sweet and salty. Think thin chips, with a hint of a sweet coconutty flavor! There are only three ingredients (coconut, cane sugar and salt) so they're vegan, gluten free, etc. etc. The only thing I don't love is that there's 8g of sugar in a small 0.7oz bag. Not the end of the world BUT worth mentioning! Still think these are great in moderation and oh-so tasty!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I've become obsessed with these Dang toasted coconut chips! They're just the right amount of crunchy sweetness, and they're actually good for you which is a major plus, especially since we like to snack healthy in my household. I've found these both on Amazon and at my local Whole Foods, and I always try to pick up a bag since there's so many varieties! Perfect for the snacker with a sweet tooth, who still wants to be healthy.
Carmen K.
Carmen K.
San Francisco, CA

Go ahead and try to eat just one. I dare you.

YOU CANT. They are ridiculously good, crispy, and they don't feel completely unhealthy (though I'm sure the fat content can get dangerous if you're eating a whole Costco bag like I do). I do love this as a standalone snack but I also sprinkle them on top of vanilla ice cream to add some crunch. Love <3
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Dearborn, MI

FAVORITE SNACK ALL TIME. This is the best snack ever for anyone who loves coconut (or doesn't!) My brother hates coconut and I made him taste one and he liked it! I on the other hand a just obsessed with it and prefer it to any processed food, potato chip, or any other snack. I've gone through about three bags this month!! Love love love.
Erin C.
Erin C.

Omg when a friend gave it to me to try, I fell in love with them! You can eat it alone in the package or have some with yogurt or anything. Easy to mix with other snacks too!
At first they do have a weird smell to be honest but the taste is so healthy in my opinion and I would and still am eating it a lot from time to time which is okay.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

I have zero self control...I can eat this whole bag in one day.! So delicious.! Great with yogurt or in some cereal. I love just eating it by the handful. It has a great real coconut taste. I always feel with coconut flavored stuff I find myself wanting more flavor, but with this it is perfect!!!
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT

Absolutely delicious! A family friend was a distributor for a while and would bring us tasting packages. I love that these aren't overly sweet, and also don't turn to threads in your mouth like other types of coconut snacks often do. I can bite this, chew it and not have a mouthful of sawdust.
Laura J.
Laura J.
Wichita, KS

My family loves these coconut chips as a snack. My 3 year old will even choose them over candy! They are healthy for you and so delicious. I get them at Dillons/Kroger and they often have them on sale. we have to be careful because once we open a bag we can't stop eating it though!
May K.
May K.
San Rafael, CA

Does anyone know if you can order these bulk online, because that would be the best way to go. I go through these wayyy too fast. So do my kids.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY

Are these worth the price ? I've seen so many people praising it but I've only seen it a couple of times and usually more than I would pay for a snack like this.
Xena W.
Xena W.
Islip , Ny

Where can I buy these?
Niki A.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH

Where can you buy these in a store? And do they satisfy your craving like potato chips?
Maruly C.
Maruly C.

Is that organic? How many ingredients it has?

Join Now