BY DANG #24 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Dang® Toasted Coconut Chips.

Coconut toasted with cane sugar and salt.

Original recipe.

• Does anyone know where I could buy these¿?2 Answers
  • Are these worth the price ? I've seen so many people praising it bu...4 Answers
  • I've just tried these for the first time and love them!!! Any thou...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "If you have a sweet tooth but still like to be healthy, I highly recommend picking up a bad of these." in 1 review
  • "This is the best thing ever, and its actually healthy for you!" in 1 review
  • "Really really hard not to eat the whole bag in 1 sitting!" in 1 review
  • "They awesome with the perfect amount of sweetness " in 1 review
  • "Since then besides this flavor the company has brought out two new flavors dark chocolate coated and greek yogurt." in 1 review
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Minneapolis, MN
I follow the Auto-Immune Paleo protocol which can make finding snacks a challenge. I've tried a lot of things for quick on the go grabs and these Dang coconut chips not only work within those restrictions but the flavor is a real treat! I love how crunchy and lightly sweet they are. I prefer the original recipe version but the caramel is a close second. I have to limit salt so I haven't tried the lightly salted one. If you are looking for a versatile snack (I eat these on their own but you could put them on nearly anything!) you must give Dang coconut chips a try!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've become obsessed with these Dang toasted coconut chips! They're just the right amount of crunchy sweetness, and they're actually good for you which is a major plus, especially since we like to snack healthy in my household. I've found these both on Amazon and at my local Whole Foods, and I always try to pick up a bag since there's so many varieties! Perfect for the snacker with a sweet tooth, who still wants to be healthy.
Carmen K.
Carmen K.
San Francisco, CA
Go ahead and try to eat just one. I dare you.

YOU CANT. They are ridiculously good, crispy, and they don't feel completely unhealthy (though I'm sure the fat content can get dangerous if you're eating a whole Costco bag like I do). I do love this as a standalone snack but I also sprinkle them on top of vanilla ice cream to add some crunch. Love <3
Erin C.
Erin C.
Omg when a friend gave it to me to try, I fell in love with them! You can eat it alone in the package or have some with yogurt or anything. Easy to mix with other snacks too!
At first they do have a weird smell to be honest but the taste is so healthy in my opinion and I would and still am eating it a lot from time to time which is okay.
Laura J.
Laura J.
Wichita, KS
My family loves these coconut chips as a snack. My 3 year old will even choose them over candy! They are healthy for you and so delicious. I get them at Dillons/Kroger and they often have them on sale. we have to be careful because once we open a bag we can't stop eating it though!
Britan C.
Britan C.
Martin, TN
What a great product for every one in the family! I bought my first bag of these of the Internet. They are a more pricey snack, but worth it for the flavor and the health benefits! I will definitely purchase again! They were really great tasting and had great flavor!
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Oh man I love these!! I am a lover of anything coconut, so when I found these, I was in heaven!! Great little snack during the day or when I just need a little something sweet. They can be a little pricey per bag, but I always stock up when they are on sale!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Murrieta, CA
These are amazing and are perfect snacks to take to the Beach, Park, pool, on a flight. They are delicious. I get mine at Sprouts or any grocery store. You can also get yours online as well. They have different flavors but the plain tastes great to me!
Yessenia M.
Yessenia M.
Humble, TX
These are addicting and delicious. I was skeptical to try them because it was something very different but I ended up falling in love. They are a great, and healthy, way to snack. They chips are small but will last you a while when snacking on them.
Razia K.
Razia K.
Fremont, CA
I love anything and everything coconut, and this little bag is a gem! I do find that it is a little expensive for the quantity but my favorite way to eat them is raw like a bag of chips, but so much healthier! Please never stop making this stuff!!!
May K.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Does anyone know if you can order these bulk online, because that would be the best way to go. I go through these wayyy too fast. So do my kids.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY
Are these worth the price ? I've seen so many people praising it but I've only seen it a couple of times and usually more than I would pay for a snack like this.
Xena W.
Xena W.
Islip , Ny
Where can I buy these?
Maruly C.
Maruly C.
Is that organic? How many ingredients it has?
Niki A.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH
Where can you buy these in a store? And do they satisfy your craving like potato chips?