BY DANG

Why waste stomach space on onion flavored rings When you can eat the real Dang thing. 100% Real Onions + Mama Dang's Culinary Magic = Dang, that's good! Dang is my Mother's name. One day she gave me a recipe so good, I started a company to share it with the world. -Vincent K, Founder Unlike typical onion ring snacks, we take 100% real sliced onions - not corn meal - then caramelize and crisp them into delicious flavorful chips that retain their natural shape. 1 oz Serving - Sodium - FiberDang Onion Chips - 90 mg - 4 gLeading Onion Ring Snack - 260 mg - 1 g*65 less sodium than the leading onion ring snack Crispy Caramlized Sliced OnionsNon GMO Project VerifiedVegan Gluten FreeGood Source of Fiber 65% Less Sodium Whole Onion Slices see more...

Jocelyn M.
New Hope, MN
My daughter just introduced me to these after an exhaustive search for “Dang Coconut Chips” I can’t rave about them enough. They remind me of Funyuns but these are actually made from real onions. Great crunch and light flavor! I ate them plain but I think these would go great with a French onion dip. The bag is resealable so no worries about it going stale. I’d definitely buy these again. Fabulous product!
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
These are SO good! I discovered them when I first tried a Paleo diet and they made me so very happy. Crunchy, just the right kick of salt and fun to snack on. I like them right out of the bag but they also make a great salad topper.