Danessa Myricks Beauty
Vision Flush Cheek, Eye, and Lip Color Ballet Slippers 021 oz/ 6 mL

by Danessa Myricks Beauty

A long-lasting, blendable, multiuse liquid pigment for your cheeks, lips, and eyes. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also gluten-free and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Vision Flush Cheek, Eye, and Lip Color provides a natural flush of color to give the skin for healthy-looking, radiant appearance and a smooth texture. It can be worn as a satin or semi-matte blush, eyeshadow, or lip color.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Danessa Myricks Beauty Vision Flush Cheek, Eye, and Lip Color Ballet Slippers 0.21 oz/ 6 mL!
Sena W.
Locust Grove, GA
Danessa Myricks Beauty Vision Flush Cheek, Eye, and Lip Color Ballet Slippers 0.21 oz/ 6 mL uploaded by Sena W.
I love Danessa products! Why only 4⭐️? I don’t think her products are for everyone. There is a learning curve when you first start using them. They are highly pigmented, long lasting, and versatile, as the name implies. Saying that, they must be blended quickly, and can be hard to blend sometimes. This is a great fall color. [product:danessa-myricks-beauty-vision-flush-cheek-eye-and-lip-color-ballet-slippers-021-oz/-6-ml]
Adrianne M.
Danessa Myricks Beauty Vision Flush Cheek, Eye, and Lip Color Ballet Slippers 0.21 oz/ 6 mL uploaded by Adrianne M.
This review is for the Danessa Myricks Twin Flames Multichrome Pigment for Face and Eyes in Everlasting. It’s simply stunning as an eyeshadow or lip topper and is beautifully blinding as a highlighter! I absolutely love it. Definitely recommend! #danessamyricks #holyhighlight
Arlyn L.
IN
The product is good and the color is great for so many occasions. I like formulas that build but this one is really pigmented, so I need to be careful applying it. I think a lot of skin types can use it as it’s a natural matte and it’s long lasting.
Kimberly A.
This product in the shade 'Ballet Slippers' is absolutely beautiful on my tan/medium-deep skintone and I'm certain it could work on someone lighter than me because of the versatility of the product. The texture is light & dewy and gives the perfect amt of glow to the skin without being too much. I've also used it on my eyes and lips with no problems. I would 100% recommend this product! Danessa Myricks Beauty Vision Flush Cheek, Eye, and Lip Color Ballet Slippers 0.21 oz/ 6 mL
Andrea D.
Bronx, NY
I wanted to love this. It’s a warm pinkish tone, very pretty for summer - however the formula on her vision flush don’t dry down - they stay tacky which is a no go for me when it comes to blush, I want my blush to dry down. However her vision flush in tiara does make a nice highlight if you don’t mind it staying slightly tacky/dewy. But as for blush, just didn’t work for me.
liz D.
These are great ‘one product, one thousand uses’ makeup artist products. Chocolate blends to a sort of wine color, which I love but if you’re looking for a true brown you might be disappointed.
Sarah K.
West Suffield, CT
A staple in my bridal kit, I love the fact that using this as a blush and lip colour pulls the whole look together. The formula is so creamy and blends so easy. I always recommend my brides to purchase this for touch ups later in the day.
Perryn M.
Gwynn Oak, MD
I typically use this as a blush. It's a great neutral pink color that can be used on eyes lips and creeks for great effect. It's incredibly buildable with a dewy finish. A little dab well do you, I rarely use more than two dots on the cheek. It's blend super easily and is very beginner friendly
Kat S.
Reading, Berkshire
Vision flush in general are a favourite formula of mine This shade is a peachy pink that is universally flattering As with Danessa Myricks it’s very pigmented so one dot from the tip of the wand is all you need.
Blythe D.
This is a bit of a strange formula because it’s almost a gel-to-powder finish. It does seem like there might be some silicones in the formula, but it hasn’t irritated my skin or broken me out yet. This is a beautiful rosy blush tone that looks very natural on my fair complexion. It blends well if you act fast, but once it sets down, it doesn’t budge. A very little goes a long way. Very pigmented, but not too much so like the Rare Beauty liquid blushes.

Looking for your answer?