BY DANE-ELEC #11 in Flash Drives

Small, Practical And High-Performance, The Zmate Pen Lets You Carry All Sorts Of Computer Files Wherever You Want (Music, Video, Spreadsheets, Texts, Pdf, Etc...) The Dane-Elec Zmate Pen Is Certified High Speed Usb 2.0, Compatible Usb 1.1 Packaged With Useful Accessories, The Dane-Elec Zmate Pen Is Your Perfect Companion Either At Work, At Home Or Abroad. Features Compatible With Usb Specification Revision 1.1 And 2.0 Durable Solid-State Storage/Data Retention For At Least 10 Years Low Power Consumption Data Protection Via Password Neck Strap Included Usb Cable Included see more...

• How many pictures do you think this product would hold?4 Answers
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.
It is a great way to store different information and holds a lot of space. They offer different colors as well.
genesis d.
genesis d.
Cool style, lasts a really long time, & is compact... highly recommend this item. very cool, i like it, i wish
Melissa H.
I think this is a great product, it is small and sturdy. I took this with me everywhere and worked wonderfully!
Sierra Q.
Sierra Q.
Mobile, AL
I had one these in high school, It was red. I never had any problems with it. It was cheap and got the job done.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Knoxville, TN
Like this hard drive it holds my information and i feel like i use them alot. i really like how i can get a different color othere tan black
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Boerne, TX
I have two of these drives and I have had them for a long time. Years actually. They have never failed on me. What more can you ask for?
Madison F.
Madison F.
Interlakin, NY
This little flashdrive is great! It is really durable and small enough to fit in my pocket. I have had mine for three years and it still works!
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Heather N.
Heather N.
Dracut, MA
I've used this before. It's small and has a comfortable design. I've had mine for many years, and it serves it purpose.
Kt H.
Kt H.
Baltimore, MD
Mine has lasted for years and it still works! I love how smooth and compact it is, not clunky at all!
Melissa H.
How many pictures do you think this product would hold?