BY DANE-ELEC #21 in Flash Drives

Small, Practical And High-Performance, The Zmate Pen Lets You Carry All Sorts Of Computer Files Wherever You Want (Music, Video, Spreadsheets, Texts, Pdf, Etc...) The Dane-Elec Zmate Pen Is Certified High Speed Usb 2.0, Compatible Usb 1.1 Packaged With Useful Accessories, The Dane-Elec Zmate Pen Is Your Perfect Companion Either At Work, At Home Or Abroad. Features Compatible With Usb Specification Revision 1.1 And 2.0 Durable Solid-State Storage/Data Retention For At Least 10 Years Low Power Consumption Data Protection Via Password Neck Strap Included Usb Cable Included see more...

• How many pictures do you think this product would hold?4 Answers
Caroline  S.
It is a great way to store different information and holds a lot of space. They offer different colors as well.
genesis d.
Cool style, lasts a really long time, & is compact... highly recommend this item. very cool, i like it, i wish
Ashley V.
I've had around 4 of these, for years already, the oldest being say 6-7 years, the most recent being 2 1/2 and they are great! They last incredibly long and I've never had any issues with saving my information on them. Easy to use and you can usually find them at a decent price for the amount of memory.
Madison F.
Interlakin, NY
This little flashdrive is great! It is really durable and small enough to fit in my pocket. I have had mine for three years and it still works!
Kristen P.
Boerne, TX
I have two of these drives and I have had them for a long time. Years actually. They have never failed on me. What more can you ask for?
Heather N.
Dracut, MA
I've used this before. It's small and has a comfortable design. I've had mine for many years, and it serves it purpose.
Melissa H.
I think this is a great product, it is small and sturdy. I took this with me everywhere and worked wonderfully!
Kt H.
Laurel, MD
Mine has lasted for years and it still works! I love how smooth and compact it is, not clunky at all!
Sierra Q.
Mobile, AL
I had one these in high school, It was red. I never had any problems with it. It was cheap and got the job done.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Melissa H.
How many pictures do you think this product would hold?