BY DANE-ELEC #50 in Storage Media & Cards

The Physical Characteristics Of These Cards Are Their Weight, 0.07 Ounces, Their Size, One Sixth Of A Credit Card (32 Mm X 24 Mm X 2.1 Mm) Particularly Lends Them To Communicating Mobile Markets: Personal Assistants/Pda, Mp3 Drivers, Mobile Phones, Also To Digital Equipment Such As Cameras And Videos. The Secure Digital Tm Has An Integrated Security Mechanism, The Cprm Content Protection For Recorder Media Which Insures A High Degree Of Protection And File-Encryption. It Controls The Reading, Copying, Transfer Or Erase Functions. In This Way It Becomes Possible For The User To Forbid Or Authorize The Copy Or To Offer A Reproduction Right. see more...

Dane-Elec Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Memory Card
  • "I love to take pictures of my niece and nephew and most times put them in contest and this is the only memory card I trust!" in 1 review
  • "I've had this card every since I got my camera a few years ago and it's worked great!" in 1 review
  • "Tons of storage works well for many different devices!" in 1 review
Abby A.
Port Washington, NY
As a digital media major, I always need to have lots of SD cards on hand. This one works well for me. 8GB is a bit small, so I might buy a larger capacity card next time, especially because I use mine primarily for videos. 64GB is ideal. But it's never a bad idea to have spare cards around!
Beca R.
Saint George, UT
I love this memory card it has lasted me 2 years and has worked perfectly! I love to take pictures of my niece and nephew and most times put them in contest and this is the only memory card I trust!
Nicole G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Great to save files pictures songs pretty much anything the more gig the more storage I have plenty you never knw they are small so keep in a good location
Ashley C.
Wheaton, IL
I've had this card every since I got my camera a few years ago and it's worked great! I have to take pictures for work, and it's very reliable.
Lauryn K.
These are the only sd cards I use and they do exactly what they're supposed to lol. I have bought 4 of these and they have all worked great.
Amber P.
Rock Hill, SC
This is the average sd storage card. it works and gets the job done. it is just as good as any other brand.
Janie M.
Baytown, TX
Very good and compatible has sooo much space for all my pictures witg my family i really like this product
Stacy U.
Holds quite a bit of things. Especially pictures I recommend it to any photographers needing a memory card
Christine H.
Ypsilanti, MI
Great SD card, These are the only SD cards that I use because I can rely on them to do what I need.
brittany  t.
Pittston, PA
Ive had this card for 4 years now and it still works fantastic. would highly recommend this product!