BY DANE-ELEC

Store, transfer or backup your presentation, music and pictures data with the dane-elec usb flash drive. It has a storage capacity of 32gb. This usb flash drive has a built-in cap with slide-out design that protects the usb connector. see more...

Angel I.
The price point was right, I love it for saving all my photos on and it so easy to use. I lose things easily, mine isn't this bright but it is easy to find when I toss it in my desk.
Aline O.
East Haven, CT
Techie Expert Level 2
Nice color ( I love pink). 32gb that is amazing bc I can save a lot of pictures on it. The price is also very good. A good product!
Gracie B.
Gordonsville, VA
I picked up one of these at Target to use for a wedding I covered. It worked great and I liked how the material had a grip to it.
Hannah L.
A basic USB to start using to save photos and saving documents. Also, very bright, which helps me find it.
Kelly K.
Techie Expert Level 3
I love the brightness of this color pink. The grips help from dropping. It does it's job, no complaints.
Megan P.
I like the colour of this USB flash drive and I also like how it has a grip to it.