Dane-Elec 32GB USB Flash Drive - Blue (DA-Z32GCNB15D-C )

by Dane-Elec

Dane-elec 32gb usb flash drive - blue (da-z32gcnb15d-c )

Dose this product work with ps4 ?
Start your review of Dane-Elec 32GB USB Flash Drive - Blue (DA-Z32GCNB15D-C )!
How would you rate this product?
West Jordan, UT
I got some of these for putting photos on for a local organization, mostly because they were inexpensive, however, the size and shape make them bulky and awkward. The slimmer keychain type flashdrives are much better in my opinion as they don't take up so much room.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Ah college days! This flash drive was my life savor! Huge memory space and it comes in a cute blue color! Its small and i held mine as a keychain so I'd never lose it! Ive saved a whole years worth of essays, powerpoints, homework, you name it!
Indianapolis, IN
The flash drive is literally the best thing ever! I got this for college 5 years ago & it still is being used! It is very affordable and very useful! I got mine at Walmart & I would recommend everyone get one
Albany, OR
I have used this USB flash drive for the past several years. I am a photographer, a student, and a mother. I have used this drive for many things, from projects in my computer class, to professional photos for my clients. It has never malfunctioned on me.
Techie Expert Level 1
Love this drive. I like that it's small, but that's also my pet peeve sometimes. Considering I have a lot of information to store based on my profession this definitely comes in handy.
Kansas City, KS
Techie Expert Level 3
Flash drives is great for students, teacher, business or any job, to use to save projects or documents. But it's helpful for you to use it anywhere you at.
Fresno, CA
Very convenient for me to have around. I have one of each color available for the different things that I need storage for...
Cedar Rapids, IA
I use miNE all the time it great to use for saving pictures or documents . I even use it to save crochet patterns .
Tacoma, WA
Techie Expert Level 4
Use this to store and save documents and pics and it's super awesome because you can attach it to your keychain!!
Saint Johns, MI
Great product! Super easy to Use and easy to take anywhere you need it! Stores files well
Ask a question to the Influenster community...