BY DANE-ELEC

Exclusive reward available only at target. Receive 3 credits at danerewards.com.â use towards a select catalog of ebooks, virtual currencies, music, ringtones, mobile games and apps or for 25 free digital prints from targetâ to browse and search the catalog, visit dane rewards.com. Requires no subscriptions or credit card information in order to redeem offer.â â pin codes may be used once and expire 12 months from purchase. Dane rewards are for promotional use only; not for resale. see more...

tatiana n.
Anaheim, CA
Mu mini SD card is excellent I use it for my cell phone then I am able to transfer videos and pictures to my laptop it is great to use it and very easy.
Sierra B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Life saver... literally I love mine.. . it's a 64g it saves all my pic videos and documents while saving space on my phone for other things.
Heather c.
Bakersfield , CA
These are great so you can take your pictures from one device to another and it makes it easy to print off a micro SD card
Paula  H.
Paragould, AR
I love memory cards. I have like 20 of them and could use more. I am really hoping to get the biggest one they make.