Dandy Blend - Instant Herbal Beverage with Dandelion - 7.05 oz.

The Easiest Way to Get Dandelion in Your Diet Rich, smooth full-bodied coffee flavor, but no caffeine, acidity or bitterness. No additives or preservatives. Nothing artificial. Totally water-soluble extracts of three roasted roots and two roasted grains. Nothing else. No gluten. All gluten from barley and rye is eliminated in the extracting process. Sweetness comes from fructose that occurs naturally in roasted dandelion and chicory roots. No pesticides. 630 mg dandelion/chicory extract per cup Going from coffee to Dandy Blend is easy - there are no withdrawal symptoms. May be suitable for people with diabetes. Ask your doctor. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Megan R.
I drank it hot and loved it. Cold not so much. It was very soothing and could be a great alternative to coffee, although I certainly didn't feel too energized. I love that it's gluten free as well! I bought it because dandelion is supposed to sooth joint pain and I did feel like over a period of a couple weeks I noticed a slight difference.
Madelyn M.
After having nonstop headaches for weeks I wanted something new to replace my coffee and still be able to feel like I'm drinking coffee and that's when I found this! It's delicious and tastes just like a nice roasted coffee when you drink it plain, but it's even better when you heat up some vanilla almond milk and pumpkin pie spice creamer. I'm in love!
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Dandy blend is a excellent alternative if you're looking for something like coffee and you are not doing coffee because it makes you jittery were anything like that.
Caitlin B.
This stuff is amazing!!!! I am a coffee lover and didn't think an alternative to coffee would be in the books for me. But this herbal mix is delicious and tastes surprisingly similar to coffee. Try adding a little almond milk too!!
Lilyanna A.
What is this? Any benefits from it