Dandies Mini Vegan Marshmallows, 10 oz, (Pack of 12)

by Dandies

Dandies Marshmallows, Mini, Vanilla. All natural. Minis! Non GMO Project verified. nongmoproject.org. Vegan. Gelatin free. Gluten free. Fat free. For yummy ideas & recipes, visit DandiesMarshmallows.com. We love marshmallows! Dandies Mini Vegan Marshmallows- Gluten Free. Non-GMO. Dairy Free. Kosher. Lactose Free. Fat Free. Certified Natural. Ingredients- Ingredients- (All Vegan) Tapioca Syrup, Cane Sugar, Filtered Water, Tapioca Starch, Carrageenan, Soy Protein, Natural Vanilla Flavor. Contains- Soy.

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.00 x 8.00 x 9.00 Inches

Gluten-free; Non-GMO; Dairy-free; Kosher; Lactose-free; Fat-free mini-marshmallows; Certified natural; Suitable for a vegan diet; For yummy ideas and recipes, visit DandiesMarshmallows.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dandies Mini Vegan Marshmallows, 10 oz, (Pack of 12)!
Mascotte , FL
I have not tried the mini marshmallows but the regular size wasn’t an option. I LOVE to make s’mores. When I became vegetarian and learned the truth about marshmallows, I was a very sad girl. Until I discovered Dandies. Their Vegan marshmallows are SO good. You would never be able to tell the difference between these and any other marshmallow. I’ve made s’mores with them and they work perfectly. In the winter I plan on buying these mini ones to put in my hot chocolate and of course sweet potato casserole.
Vegetarian
Las vegas, NV
As a marshmallow flavor lover, this was something that was hard for me to give up when we went vegan. I love marshmallow treats, in coffee, hot chocolate, popcorn balls, etc. these are identical to jetpuff marshmallows and don’t have any unnecessary cruelty, which makes them extra sweet!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Holmdel, NJ
Love these marshmallows! We eat them with everything, in our hot chocolate, cupcakes, on top of our waffles and sometimes even just by the handful as a snack. The best part...they do not contain corn syrup, hooray!
Organic, Paleo
Ocean, NJ
Dandies vegan marshmallows are so good! I never really liked the flavour of marshmallows unless they were toasted, but these are good either way! They have a light vanilla flavour that is really pleasant
The only good vegan marshmallows. These are great in s’mores, too! They are firmer than regular marshmallows, but still melt and toast well. Much more expensive, but vegan, so that’s okay.
Vegetarian, Vegan
Cazenovia, NY
I love dandies marshmallows. I mainly use them for smores in the summer and hot chocolate in the winter. I love that they are more natural and completely vegan. The price isnt that much higher when compared to non-vegan marshmallows.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Monument Bch, MA
Vegan marshmallows are a hard find, but once you either talk your local store into ordering them or you stock pile them from online purchases they are a must need for the pantry :)
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free
Norcross, GA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
These are great. They make great s’mores and there’s no difference than regular marshmallows. I love using these for s’mores and got chocolate. I plan on seeing how well they work to make Rice Krispies.
Vegetarian, Organic, Dairy Free
Wonder lake , IL
I probably bought my store out of these around the holidays to make vegan rice crispies. These are perfect! I use them for so many desserts
Vegan
N Richlnd Hls, TX
These marshmallows were sooo good nobody could even tell right off the bat they are vegan! Would definitely buy AMD EAT more of these
Sugar Free, Paleo, Low Carb