Dandies - All Natural Mini Marshmallows Vanilla - 10 oz(pack of 12)

Dandies All Natural Mini Marshmallows were created out of love for marshmallows! They created all natural marshmallows that offer customers a tasy treat and peace of mind. That's because they're made with simple, all natural, Non-GMO ingredients- and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dandies - All Natural Mini Marshmallows Vanilla - 10 oz(pack of 12)!
Tacoma
Dandies - All Natural Mini Marshmallows Vanilla - 10 oz(pack of 12) uploaded by Makenzie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dandies all natural vegan vanilla mini marshmallows are the best tasting marshmallows I have ever tried! I have always been freaked out by gelatin so I quit eating marshmallows then I found these and I love them so much especially for this hot coco season. Dandies marshmellows are obviously marshmallows but they taste far better then other brands. Honestly these marshmallows are the only reason why I still eat marshmallows.
Vegetarian, Organic, Dairy Free
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dandies - All Natural Mini Marshmallows Vanilla - 10 oz(pack of 12) uploaded by Alexandra E.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I used these to vegan-ize my family’s sweet potato casserole recipe for Thanksgiving. They are a great alternative for anyone, but especially helpful for those who don’t eat gelatin marshmallows yet still want to eat a classic holiday side dish.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Vallejo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Dandies - All Natural Mini Marshmallows Vanilla - 10 oz(pack of 12) uploaded by Amber G.
I know the minnies aren't pictured, but I have had them before and they are just like jet puffed minis except they are vegan. I love the fact that they dont contain gelatin or milk. These marshmellows taste just like non vegan marshmellows I made rice crispy treats with them and they tasted the same. My sister who is strictly against vegan eating couldn't tell difference lol.
Vegan, Dairy Free
Columbus, OH
All hail Dandies vegan marshmallows!! There is no difference in taste, texture, consistency or flavor from gelatin marshmallows. The only difference is that these marshmallows do not contain disgusting ingredients that you probably would not eat if you knew what it comprised (gelatin - made from pork skins, horns and cattle bones)
Buchanan, VA
These are a great alternative for vegans and vegetarians who want marshmallows. They taste mostly like vanilla and the texture isn't *quite* the same (you lose some puffy, chewiness without gelatin) BUT they taste excellent in hot chocolate, desserts, ice cream, etc. without the guilt. These are pricey though!
Vegetarian
I was crazy excited when I first found these! These adorable little mini marshmellows work great for recipes and for hot chocolate! Also as little snacks lol. I also love the larger size for smores! Highly recommend these over normal marshmallows! They dont have animal fat so they are healthier for you!
Bloomington, IN
These are by far the best vegan marshmallows on the market. They have the same flavor and texture without the gross component of gelatin. These are perfect for making s’mores or rice krispy treats.
Blacksburg
These are rather expensive but when you have to have s’mores and can’t convince the fiancé to cheat a little, these are the only vegan marshmallows I can find around my area. They seemed to go stale pretty fast too but they do taste good!
Vegetarian
Sioux City , IA
Love these!!! I have celiacs so I have to be careful and I don’t want my kids to have corn syrup and such! These are a hit at our house! Although little spendy totally worth it!! I wish they sold them at target
Organic, Gluten Free
Pottstown, PA
In love. Ever since I found out what gelatin is made from, I don’t touch the stuff. But I love marshmallows! This is the perfect solution. You would never know it wasn’t the normal kind.
Vegetarian, Vegan