Dandies - All Natural Mini Marshmallows Vanilla - 10 oz(pack of 12)

Dandies All Natural Mini Marshmallows were created out of love for marshmallows! They created all natural marshmallows that offer customers a tasy treat and peace of mind. That's because they're made with simple, all natural, Non-GMO ingredients- and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dandies - All Natural Mini Marshmallows Vanilla - 10 oz(pack of 12)!
Dundalk, MD
These marshmallows are a life saver. It’s great to know there are so many quality vegan items on the market. These are exactly like a basic marshmallow. I’ve had them in sweet potatoes, s’mores, and other desserts. Always a hit.
Vegan, Dairy Free
so thankful to find a vegan option. These taste even better than regular marshmallows. Vegan marshmallows are better because they don’t contain gelatin, which is essentially bone char from animals that is melted. So gross.
Charlestown, NH
Absolutely love that there is a vegan marshmallow option that doesn’t taste absolutely horrendous. You would never be able to tell that these are vegan and this company also makes all sorts of super fun flavors.
No Special Diet
Holland, OH
I’m a vegetarian and I’ve been looking everywhere for these. They are so great but are a little pricey but that comes with being a vegetarian a lot of the time!
Vegetarian, Organic
Galloway , OH
These are another vegan item I can not buy often. I can’t stop eating them when I have them!! They’re better than “normal” marshmallows!! I love them!!
Wilmington , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dandies - All Natural Mini Marshmallows Vanilla - 10 oz(pack of 12) uploaded by Angel M.
Purchased at: Thrive Market
I love these marshmallows for everything from Rice Krispies to baking s’mores they are so easy to use and taste better than regular marshmallow
Vegan, Dairy Free
Union, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My go-to vegan marshmallow! Great flavor and texture without the animal products. Great alternative for those avoiding gelatin.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
These are the only marshmallows that I have found without food coloring! They are delicious and make the perfect s'more.
Organic, No Special Diet
Richmond , VA
The best marshmallows because they’re free of animal products! Perfect for vegetarians and vegans.
Vegan
These are the best! They're gelatin-free marshmallows so way healthier and more ethical than regular marshmallows, and they taste exactly like regular marshmallows! Possibly even a little yummier actually - nonvegan friends said they think so!