Food & SnacksCooking & Baking IngredientsMarshmallowsDandies
- All Natural Mini Marshmallows Vanilla - 10 oz(pack of 12)

Dandies - All Natural Mini Marshmallows Vanilla - 10 oz(pack of 12)

by Dandies

Dandies All Natural Mini Marshmallows were created out of love for marshmallows! They created all natural marshmallows that offer customers a tasy treat and peace of mind. That's because they're made with simple, all natural, Non-GMO ingredients- and...

Where can I buy this marshmallows? Dandies Mini Vegan Marshmallows, 10 oz, (Pack of 12)
Start your review of Dandies - All Natural Mini Marshmallows Vanilla - 10 oz(pack of 12)!
Follansbee, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dandies Vegan Vanilla Marshmallows are amazing! I am so glad there is such a delicious gelatin-free marshmallow. They taste even better than “normal” marshmallows. They also brown really well over a campfire to make a delicious s’more!
Kenosha, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best and most easily accessible vegan marshmallows out there. I love them, the kids love them, even my non-vegan boyfriend begs me to buy them and says they taste better than any other typical brands. I love being able to grab a bag and send to school or use for anything the kids might not otherwise have been able to take part in because of gelatin; they don't have to miss out on any childhood snacks and traditions.
Tacoma, WA
Dandies - All Natural Mini Marshmallows Vanilla - 10 oz(pack of 12) uploaded by Makenzie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dandies all natural vegan vanilla mini marshmallows are the best tasting marshmallows I have ever tried! I have always been freaked out by gelatin so I quit eating marshmallows then I found these and I love them so much especially for this hot coco season. Dandies marshmellows are obviously marshmallows but they taste far better then other brands. Honestly these marshmallows are the only reason why I still eat marshmallows.
Forks, WA
These awesome vegan vanila marshmallows are so good , they even taste better then regular marshmallows.So nice sitting by a campfire roasting marshmallows now everyone can, these are dairy free , gluten free, gelatin free,fat free and vegan.I bought these at Country Aire.I will definitely buy these again, my kids love then!!! I would also recommend this product to everyone!!!
Pasadena, CA
Dandies are absolute perfection. The taste, texture and ability to melt/puff are excellent. You'd never know that they were vegan.
New York
Low sugar!!! Organic ingredients. No more than 10 ingredientes!! Food flavor and soft.
Grapevine, TX
If you can eat regular marshmallows, don't bother with these. They don't melt the same. However. If you're vegan/vegetarian, these are fantastic. They're a little firmer than regular marshmallows, but have the vanilla sweetness I missed in my hot cocoa.
Smyrna, GA
I’m vegan so I can’t eat regular marshmallows! Y’all, these are a game changer! They are so good!! They also come out with seasonal flavors! I buy mine at Sprouts or Whole Foods! They are 3-4 bucks but are totally worth the price!
Bloomington, IN
These are by far the best vegan marshmallows on the market. They have the same flavor and texture without the gross component of gelatin. These are perfect for making s’mores or rice krispy treats.
Whiting, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The taste of these are just like the non vegan ones! They are fluffy and pair well with graham crackers and chocolate. I often have to search for them in the more natural stores yet it is worth the hunt and little bit of extra money spent. Try them!