Dandelion Re Play Divided Plates for Babies and Toddlers (Set of 3 - Dark Pink, Light Pink, Lavender) uploaded by Veronica V.

BY DANDELION

Plates are made from recycled milk jugs FDA Approved Recycled Plastic BPA Free, Phthalate Free, PVC Free All Re Play Products Are Made in USA (by re-think it) Safe for Babies & Infants age 9 months and older see more...

Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
My baby likes eating in these . I like them cause they are hard and American made . I got these at food 4 less they are affordable. Dandelion Re Play Divided Plates for Babies and Toddlers (Set of 3 - Dark Pink, Light Pink, Lavender)
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
These are super cute for my daughter. They have great portion size and I love the colors and thickness. 3 plates for $5 isn’t a bad price either. Made from recycled plastic!
Haley M.
Belle Chasse, LA
Love these divided plates for my tot. Cute fun colors and I love that they are recycled from old milk jugs.
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
I bought these plates for my toddler and they are awesome for separating his food and allowing him to practice with utensils. I love that they are recycled and bpa-free. They are top rack dishwasher safe as well which makes it easy for clean up I highly recommend.