Dancing Bear Honey Pure Natural uploaded by Olecika R.Dancing Bear Honey Pure Natural uploaded by Reham M.Dancing Bear Honey Pure Natural uploaded by whitney b.

BY DANCING BEAR #3 in Honey

• I am looking for a SWEET honey, great flavor. Is this the...2 Answers
  • There is no sugar or another thing at this honey? 2 Answers
  • Hello to all, I would like to know if this honey really i...1 Answers
Elysia F.
Combine
The dancing honey bear has been with me since a small child, takes me back. The honey can be pricey, but nowadays what’s not? I usually get this product at WallMart or anywhere I can buy it cheaper in price. Honey is extremely healthy and has so many great uses from sore throats to making face masks, always use real honey and not the watered down imitation.
Deanna B.
Bristol, CT
I love honey, I consume it almost every day. I add this to my tea, if I just heat up some water on the stove, add a few lemons and a little cayanne pepper, and it really helps with my immune system and digestive track I feel. Great great product!
Serena F.
HARLINGEN, TX
Used this honey to make a delicious honey garlic chicken and it came out so perfect just the right amount of sweet . Not super thick and sugar tasting like most artificial honey . This one is natural and delicious
Noelia F.
Brownsville
Very useful ! It has many advantages !!! Perfect for detoxifying your body . Or adds an extra flavor for people who drinks teas at night. I buy it on my local grocery store often
crystal j.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the honey I remember from my childhood; the one in the bear 🐻 bottle! Cute and nostalgic. Great flavor. Definitely recommend. Great on biscuits. Used to have to give my Chihuahua Benadryl for allergies. Used this honey to coat the medicine and she loved it. Really helped my pup with the changing of the seasons.
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
Honey is such a staple in my everyday diet. I love using it on English muffins to add a bit of sweetness. I also mix it with several other products frequently. Concentrated honey is very good for your cholesterol levels in small doses. It also coats your throats if it is sore or irritated. Mix honey with hot tea for a sore throat.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
What can I say about pure honey everybody has honey in their pantry I bought mine at the grocery store very cheap actually my husband has a sore throat made some tea put some honey in there honey is good and some oatmeal the honeys good in the most in some cereal everybody has honey in their pantry or in the cabinet love me some honey
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You got to love the classic bear honey jar. It takes me back to when I was little at my grannys house. She always had this and it was so good on everything. Especially butter bread!
Mikayla H.
OMG I love honey! Anytime I am craving something sweet I eat a spoonful of honey! I love putting this in tea, and especially on almond butter toast with bananas and chia seeds! SAVE THE BEES!
Rachel R.
What do you use honey for the most? I love using it with new things, Let me hear your ideas!
Victoria D.
Regina, SK
How do you keep the last little bit of honey from getting hard and staying at the bottom?
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
WHAT ELSE DO YOU USE HONEY FOR, AND WHAT RECIPES DO YOU USE HONEY IN.
Monica G.
Do you have any honey beauty secrets? For example, I make a honey/coconut oil hair mask.
Amanda P.
Sudbury, MA
How can you utilize honey?