by Dance Moms
Ask a Question
Jasmond W.
Jasmond W.
Sacramento, CA

Who do you believe the better dancer truly, Maddie or Chloe?
Hui-Yu Y.
Hui-Yu Y.
Jan. 19, 2016, 5:58 p.m.
Chloe has a "dancer's body".. lean arms and legs, but I enjoy Maddie's dance more. I think Maddie does a better job showing her emotions and it blends well with the music/movement. However, Chloe has good techniques, too.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
April 28, 2015, 2:13 p.m.
Chloe every day.
Erin P.
Erin P.
May 13, 2014, 6:30 p.m.
I think they are equally good. They just excel in different areas. I don't think Abby should pick favorites!
Laura D.
Laura D.
July 18, 2013, 2:01 p.m.
I truly believe Chloe is, Abby just needs to give her a chance
Angela P.
Angela P.
July 1, 2013, 11:33 p.m.
Now and long term...Chloe.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
May 31, 2013, 9:32 a.m.
I think Chloe is the better dancer, yes Maddie has better facial expressions but lately has been quite sloppy in my opinion and Chloe has the build of a dancer...in the long run Chloe will physically be able to dance longer than Maddie
J P.
J P.
May 30, 2013, 4:14 a.m.
Even though I love Chloe, I do think that Maddie is a better dancer.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
May 21, 2013, 11 a.m.
As much as I love Chloe as a dancer, I have to say Maddie unique facial expressions make her my favorite! She has a natural talent for dance!
April N.
April N.
May 14, 2013, 1:14 a.m.
Both girls are excellent. I do believe that at the current moment Maddie has more skill because she's had more practice. Chloe used to be awesome but she has tapered down quite a bit.
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
May 4, 2013, 10:51 p.m.
In the long run, once it's not about cuteness, Chloe had better form and the ideal body type for a dancer. Also, having to fight so hard to win against Maddie will make her more willing to fight for her career, which is necessary to advance in that field. Maddie will make a good Broadway dancer, Chloe could eventually become a skilled soloist.

Join Now