Dance Moms
Dance Moms
By Dance Moms
Sacramento , CA
Who do you believe the better dancer truly, Maddie or Chloe?
Brooklynn H.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
1 year, 8 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Chloe has a "dancer's body".. lean arms and legs, but I enjoy Maddie's dance more. I think Maddie does a better job showing her emotions and it blends well with the music/movement. However, Chloe has good techniques, too.
Melissa S.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
3 years, 4 months ago
I think they are equally good. They just excel in different areas. I don't think Abby should pick favorites!
Robin J.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
Chloe
Laura D.
Laura D.
The woodlands , Texas
4 years, 2 months ago
I truly believe Chloe is, Abby just needs to give her a chance
Angela P.
Angela P.
Mission, TX
4 years, 2 months ago
Now and long term...Chloe.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Blanchester, OH
4 years, 3 months ago
I think Chloe is the better dancer, yes Maddie has better facial expressions but lately has been quite sloppy in my opinion and Chloe has the build of a dancer...in the long run Chloe will physically be able to dance longer than Maddie
J P.
J P.
4 years, 3 months ago
Even though I love Chloe, I do think that Maddie is a better dancer.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 4 months ago
As much as I love Chloe as a dancer, I have to say Maddie unique facial expressions make her my favorite! She has a natural talent for dance!
April N.
April N.
Lakeland, FL
4 years, 4 months ago
Both girls are excellent. I do believe that at the current moment Maddie has more skill because she's had more practice. Chloe used to be awesome but she has tapered down quite a bit.
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Manchester, MO
4 years, 4 months ago
In the long run, once it's not about cuteness, Chloe had better form and the ideal body type for a dancer. Also, having to fight so hard to win against Maddie will make her more willing to fight for her career, which is necessary to advance in that field. Maddie will make a good Broadway dancer, Chloe could eventually become a skilled soloist.
Sacramento , CA