BY DANCE CENTRAL 3

Dance Central 3
  • "i recently bought and xbox 360 kinect and i bought this game for it, I have played the just dance games for the wii but this one is so much funnier." in 28 reviews
  • "Its not as good as the other Dance Centrals but it is still a fun game that always gets everyone in my household to play." in 19 reviews
  • "It's a fun way to have a friendly competition to see who gets the higher score on a song and it's a great way to burn some calories." in 17 reviews
  • "I get a great workout, they even have a workout mode where you do certain dances and it tells you how many calories you've burnt." in 13 reviews
  • "If you're looking for a way to lose weight without leaving your home or having some sweet fun with you friends, BUY THIS GAME!!!" in 8 reviews
Kathy R.
Snead
I love most of the songs on this game, but this game taught me dance moves I didn't think the human body could Do! I love to dance just at home though. Lol! This game isn't as expensive as some when they are brand new. I would definitely recommend this game to others, not just for fun but for Great way to exercise.
Cristina G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
My little cousins (lives out of state) got this from Santa last year. We were visiting them. For the four remaining days I was there, we played, I mean, danced every single day for about 1-2 hours. Legit, my whole body hurt! I LOVE to dance but I didn’t think I was going to get a full body workout. The girls loved that I just made up my own moves by the end bc I was so sore. We had loads of fun and made precious memories I’ll have forever.
Sonya C.
Eastampton, NJ
This game is awesome! Lots of fun, great for exercise, and you also get to learn some new dance moves. Highly recommend it. Great for family gatherings. My family and I play when we gather for holidays.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Great for hours of family fun. Definitely one of the best video games for family night. Easy to play..Hours of fun..Kids can also play on their own for a great time..Highly recommended
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my all time favorite dancing games that I have ever played. They have an array of songs on there and many of them are good songs. If you can wait for it to not be brand new you can get it for really cheap on Black Friday. If you want to have some fun getting some cardio in or just dancing around then I definitely recommend this.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Dance Central has done it again! I have loved this game since the first one came out and this one does not disappoint. The storyline isn't my favorite and I honestly can't stand Usher as being Boomy's voice but the concept of the game and the variation in the music and choreography can't be beat!

I typically play this game alone so I can't comment much on the extras as far as party mode and dance off but if you are planning on playing this alone I can tell you that you will have a GREAT time anyway!

I also imported my songs from DC1 and DC2 without any problems. If you imported DC1 into DC2, the DC1 songs will automatically be added to your DC3 playlist. You will need 400 MS points (about $5) to import the DC2 songs (and of course the code on the back of your DC2 manual). All DLC purchased in previous versions automatically downloads. You have to be connected to the internet and on an Xbox Live account of course.

Overall this is a great game and is a workout (mind and body!) in disguise! It's got something for everyone and if you're not the most coordinated, it can even turn you into a Miss Aubrey ;)
Rhianna W.
Great Falls, MT
I bought the Kinect and the original Dance Central for my kids. I never expected that it would wind up being a favorite with the adults.

Earlier this month I hosted a birthday bash for myself. Lots of snacks, sweets, alcholic beverages and Dance Central 3. I honestly thought no one would show up. Of the 10 people we had 7 of us actually played and to my surprise I was being begged to throw another one soon!

What makes Dance Central 3 such a great party game is that no matter how stupid you look attempting the choreography there's always someone who knows they'd be worse. In addition to the basic dancing to songs there are other ways to play that pop up in the rotation, the favorite at my party was one where each player has to make up their own dance move that the other player has to copy.

If I remember correctly it costs 400 points per game to import your DC1 and DC2 songs but it's well worth it if you plan on using it for parties. Plus all of your DLC songs transfer into DC3 too!

Overall, this is a great addition to the Dance Central franchise and one of my favorite game series in spite of being a horrid dancer. You'd be surprised to see some of the guys I know getting their groove on (and kicking serious booty in the scores) on this... I promised not to post the blackmail pics. ;)

Yes, that's me on the right at my party with one of my friends. She was the first winner in our dance bingo game!
Tranique B.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have had this game since it came out including the first and second one. It is a game that can have you get up and not not even paying attention to the fact that you are working out as well. You can burn loads of calories and have fun doing it. Its also a great family game, I would definitely recommend this game!
Valerie Duvall D.
Mount Airy, MD
Dance Central 3 has taken a lazy, part time employee and gotten her to get up and shake her good thang to popular and old school songs! Since I do need to stop laying around, eating food while watching soap operas during the day while my husband works, this game provides me the motivation and exercise I need to work off that part time weight I've gained. But the game comes with some flaws. First, using the Xbox 360 kinect to "move" the selection meter around is a pain in my rear! You have to "swipe" your hand across your body to "select" a song or a game, but instead all you end up doing is creating a seizure like light show on the screen while cursing at your TV wondering why the stupid thing can't pick up your hand motion correctly because let's be honest, you didn't want to get down with Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend" you wanted to "Do It In Da Butt". Which brings me to my next point. The music. Some of the songs are very catchy while others you are either left passed out on the ground from shimmying too much or you have barely worked up a sweat. However, the game does have a purpose and that is that my thighs are left burning after a long half hour shakin' my bad self all across my basement floor! I would recommend this game if you like to dance, if you are having a hilarious party at your house, or if you want to start getting in shape but you are too lazy and cheap to go to a gym.
Abbie Q.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this game, and enjoyed the story line of going back in time to different eras. It's a great workout and a great dance move teacher. The party moods in the 3rd one are the best!!
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Dance Central or Just dance??
Jennifer H.
Deltona, FL
Gamer Expert Level 2
Thinking about buying, should I spend the money??
Jillian Q.
Glen Allen, VA
Is this a good substitution for a workout?
Lexy K.
Middle Vlg, NY
Has anyone actually lost some weight playing this game regularly ?
elva p.
Dayton, TX
Is This A Good Gift For Your Kids'?