BY NONE #48 in Air Conditioners

Shop for Heating, Venting & Cooling at The Home Depot. Summer is always more enjoyable when the heat and humidity remain outdoors and not inside. Keep your room or apartment cool during the hottest days with Danbya€ s Energy Star compliant 6,000 BTU window air conditioner. It comes with four-way air direction and can easily cool down spaces of up to 250 sq. ft. This model features an easy-to-use electronic temperature control which can also be programmed remotely. You can schedule the start-up and shut-down times to suit your personal schedule with the appliancea€ s automatic on/off setting. The energy efficiency rating of 11.2 will cut down on your power usage while the sleep mode guarantees comfortable temperatures at night. Color: Grey. see more...

Ashlie K.
Saint Paul, MN
I got this product at Costco for a decent price but would not fully recommend it because it’s loud and takes awhile to even cool down a small studio apartment. Was nice that it came with a lot of the things needed to instal for example foam to seal off the unit.
naf C.
So while I was staying at a hotel, I had this air conditioner installed in the window of my room. The hotel room was newly built and I was the very first person to use that room. The very downside was this that as soon as I would turn this AC on, there would be dust coming from it and literally messed up the entire floor. I don't know if it had to do with the fact that the employees didn't clean it before placing it in the room, or the AC came like this from the manufacturer. The floor was clean beforehand and I could smell dusty when I would turn the fan on. After several days of using it, I also realized that it would make my room cooler in comparison to when I first used it. So after all the dust was removed/pushed through the AC and after several days, it had enough space to blow cold air into my room. I would only recommend this AC if it's cleaned properly inside because you can potentially get sick. I would also like to say that the weather overall remained hot, so it's not that I felt cold one day and hot the other. It's all the dusty area inside the AC that wouldn't allow cold air into the room for the first couple of days. I gave it a 4 star since it did cool the room several days afterwards.