BeveragesAlcohol & MixersDanby
Designer 17 Bottle Wine Cooler

Danby Designer 17 Bottle Wine Cooler

by Danby

Your favourite wines will all have a fine home in this superior compact counter-top wine cooler from Danby. This model takes up minimal space but offers plenty of storage area. You’ll be able to chill up to 17 bottles of wine in this 1.8 cubic foot-capacity cooler which is the perfect alternative to storing your favourite brands in the refrigerator. This classy unit is ideal for any bar, office or kitchen setting and the all-black cabinet design will easily fit in with any existing room décor. There’s additional storage space for accessories with the molded worktop and the convenient reversible door swing can be quickly and easily adjusted for opening from either the left or right-hand side. This high-class appliance features a staggered shelf as well as two vinyl-coated wire storage shelves. Your wines will always be at the perfect temperature as the cooler can be programmed anywhere between 6°C to 14°C (43°F to 57°F). This model also comes with an 18-month warranty on parts and labour.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Danby Designer 17 Bottle Wine Cooler!
How would you rate this product?
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,294 reviews
I love this cooler I am so excited to have this cooler at home because you can put your wine bottles in there and it is so fresh and cold
Amy D.
Bradenton, FL
dandy Wine container is very convenient and looks great I would definitely recommend this product anybody
Kristen H.
Holland, PA
This is a great little fridge for alcohol. I love have a “beer and wine” designation in the house
Mari M.
Alexandria, VA
2,506 reviews
SON MUY BUENAS PARA PODER GUARDAR LA Vinos y poder CONGELARlos Y NO SE ARRUINE muy utiles
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,855 reviews
I like to drink and try new things and I really like this product I love it 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Francesca G.
 Molto buono, un po' forte per chi non è abituato a bere alcolici. Consiglio per una festosa serata con gli amici.
Chelsey B.
Stoney Creek, ON
Love the colour,the temperature is always perfect. This was my first wine cooler and loved it. I don’t think the product could be improved. Keeps my wine tasting awesome and at the temperature I need it I would definitely buy again!
Jonathan P.
Quisiera tener este producto para ver su calidad y uso me gustaria ver cono funciona y enseñarselos a familiares para que se interecen en comprarlo
lucia G.
camino tronzaires 12
me encanta el vino blamco y en concreto esta marca suelo cojerlo oara los cumpleaños o celebraciones en general porq las botellas bon rodadas
sorianne S.
Americana SP
Eu quero muito testar aparentemente parece ser muito bom.. e também gosto de testar produtos novos porque se eu gostar comprarei sem dúvidas ☺️😕

Looking for your answer?