Dana NAVY by  Mini Cologne . 1 oz

Dana NAVY by Mini Cologne . 1 oz

BY DANA

Launched by the design house of Coty in 1990 Navy is classified as a luxurious oriental floral fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of fresh citrus and flowers with hints of cinammon and coriander, It is recommended for romantic wear, Gender: Women, Size: 1 oz, see more...

Dana NAVY by  Mini Cologne . 1 oz
Dana NAVY by Mini Cologne . 1 oz
Angela M.
Wow, I cant believe this perfume is still around! I remember getting a tiny sample of this when I was a teen (like 15+ years ago) I remember it as being really strong and gave me a headache.
Jennifer M.
Ephrata, WA
Dana NAVY by Mini Cologne was one of my favorite perfume when I was young. I did not know that they were still selling it. I will have to keep an I out for it.
Nicole H.
Provo, UT
This was my absolute favorite c perfume growing up. This perfume we the only perfume I would wear. The price is not so bad itself.