BY DANA LOVES

A delicious all over body spray that s berry chic, berry playful, and berry loveable.   Show off your flirtatious style with berrylicious charm. Everyone Loves Love s. . see more...

Halie G.
Beckley, WV
Personally I hated the smell of these. I got a set of them for Christmas a few years back and they didn’t smell good at all. Kinda made me cough and sick a little bit. They weren’t cheap either. So I don’t recommend!
Jennifer K.
Norfolk, VA
I tried to win a bottle of this about a month ago for my birthday and had no luck. But as a Child I grew up wearing Love's Baby Soft perfume. I still wear it to this day when i can find it for a lot less. :) I love the color on this perfume it lives up to its name Love's Berry Sweet. Becuase it looks very sweet indeed.
Alexie P.
This scent just wasn't for me. I tried this on at the store as a swatch and reminded me of middle school. The definite preteen/early teen smell. I guess some people want to smell like berries but that isn't for me. The packaging also remind me of Justin Bieber.
Evelyn J.
Brentwood , NY
Love these scents very soft floral scents , long lasting inexpensive and easy to get s hold of. They even sell it st the drug stores and can get really good deals during Christmas and Valentine's Day !
Elizabeth  o.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love these scents. I always wore the baby soft scent by love's. I love how this scent lasts. I don't buy them as often anymore but love trying the new ones.
Katie  W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have grown up wearing love's. I love the berry smell. It's not like a lot of sprays where the smell fades, this stays around and smells soooo good.
Margret F.
Pea Ridge, AR
I like this brand. They have several different types of scents, and they are all good. My favorite is the pink one. I would recommend this scent
lizz c.
Literally my favorite scent ever I've love this since i was in high school in so trying to find this online I wish I knew where it was sold
Alexa B.
White Plains
Great product it's a must try price is great great size and quality. Last awhile was in love with this when I was younger
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
Smells amazing! Great price. And amazing product, lasts long. And I love love love this! Will definably be buying more!
Alexis W.
Englewood, CO
What does it smell like? I really want to get it but I'm afraid the scent will wear off. Does it smell like real berries or the fake candy ones?
lizz c.
Does anyone know where i v an but this perfume I've been hunting it down for years and can't find it... please help! Thankss
Amanda S.
Louisville, KY
I have never tired this product. What is your thought on this?
Stephanee S.
Does it last all day or like how long bath and body works sprays last?