BY DANA LOVES

A delicious all over body spray that s berry chic, berry playful, and berry loveable.   Show off your flirtatious style with berrylicious charm. Everyone Loves Love s. . see more...

Alexie P.
This scent just wasn't for me. I tried this on at the store as a swatch and reminded me of middle school. The definite preteen/early teen smell. I guess some people want to smell like berries but that isn't for me. The packaging also remind me of Justin Bieber.
Evelyn J.
Brentwood , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these scents very soft floral scents , long lasting inexpensive and easy to get s hold of. They even sell it st the drug stores and can get really good deals during Christmas and Valentine's Day !
Alexa B.
White Plains
Great product it's a must try price is great great size and quality. Last awhile was in love with this when I was younger
Nicole F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their scents.it smells great and last all day.. you should def try this product.great
Halie G.
Lester, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally I hated the smell of these. I got a set of them for Christmas a few years back and they didn’t smell good at all. Kinda made me cough and sick a little bit. They weren’t cheap either. So I don’t recommend!
Jennifer K.
Norfolk, VA
I tried to win a bottle of this about a month ago for my birthday and had no luck. But as a Child I grew up wearing Love's Baby Soft perfume. I still wear it to this day when i can find it for a lot less. :) I love the color on this perfume it lives up to its name Love's Berry Sweet. Becuase it looks very sweet indeed.
Elizabeth  o.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love these scents. I always wore the baby soft scent by love's. I love how this scent lasts. I don't buy them as often anymore but love trying the new ones.
Ally L.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
These scents are awesome! I am allergic to perfume, but Loves works perfectly! I highly recommend this product.
Katie  W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have grown up wearing love's. I love the berry smell. It's not like a lot of sprays where the smell fades, this stays around and smells soooo good.
lizz c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally my favorite scent ever I've love this since i was in high school in so trying to find this online I wish I knew where it was sold
Alexis W.
Englewood, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does it smell like? I really want to get it but I'm afraid the scent will wear off. Does it smell like real berries or the fake candy ones?
lizz c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know where i v an but this perfume I've been hunting it down for years and can't find it... please help! Thankss
Amanda S.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never tired this product. What is your thought on this?
Stephanee S.
Does it last all day or like how long bath and body works sprays last?