BY DANA LOVES

A delicious all over body spray that s berry chic, berry playful, and berry loveable.   Show off your flirtatious style with berrylicious charm. Everyone Loves Love s. . see more...

Alexie P.
Alexie P.
This scent just wasn't for me. I tried this on at the store as a swatch and reminded me of middle school. The definite preteen/early teen smell. I guess some people want to smell like berries but that isn't for me. The packaging also remind me of Justin Bieber.
Evelyn J.
Evelyn J.
Brentwood , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these scents very soft floral scents , long lasting inexpensive and easy to get s hold of. They even sell it st the drug stores and can get really good deals during Christmas and Valentine's Day !
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
White Plains
Great product it's a must try price is great great size and quality. Last awhile was in love with this when I was younger
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their scents.it smells great and last all day.. you should def try this product.great
Margret F.
Margret F.
Pea Ridge, AR
I like this brand. They have several different types of scents, and they are all good. My favorite is the pink one. I would recommend this scent
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing! Great price. And amazing product, lasts long. And I love love love this! Will definably be buying more!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Marysville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very berry sweet smells like something a child would wear or maybe someone in their early teens very fruity smell
jazmyn m.
jazmyn m.
Its good that theirs a spray for the whole body im not sure if they make these but this is the first one I've seen
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally my favorite scent ever I've love this since i was in high school in so trying to find this online I wish I knew where it was sold
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Norfolk, VA
I tried to win a bottle of this about a month ago for my birthday and had no luck. But as a Child I grew up wearing Love's Baby Soft perfume. I still wear it to this day when i can find it for a lot less. :) I love the color on this perfume it lives up to its name Love's Berry Sweet. Becuase it looks very sweet indeed.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Englewood, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does it smell like? I really want to get it but I'm afraid the scent will wear off. Does it smell like real berries or the fake candy ones?
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know where i v an but this perfume I've been hunting it down for years and can't find it... please help! Thankss
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never tired this product. What is your thought on this?
Stephanee S.
Stephanee S.
Does it last all day or like how long bath and body works sprays last?