Dana Loves Baby Soft Cologne Spray 1 Oz

by Dana Loves

Powdery &Amp; Light Love's Baby Soft By Dana Is A Powdery And Light Fragrance That Has Been Called A Clean, Baby Smell, Yet It Still Has The Maturity To Be Called A Sexy Scent.&Nbsp; Give It A Try And Find Out For Yourself. Top Notes:&Nbsp; Lavender, Jasmine Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Geranium, Rose Base Notes:&Nbsp; Vanilla, Musk, Patchouli Made In Usa

How long does this spray last? Is this a sweet smelling spray?
Does this product still exists? If so, where have you seen it?
In what stores is this available. I wanted to try..
Start your review of Dana Loves Baby Soft Cologne Spray 1 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I really liked this perfume it's very light and fresh.in reviews
Laura T.
Broadway, NC
This seriously takes me back to my middle school years. Nice, clean, scent that tends to last all day. Perfect for the preteen-teen. Not sure it's really an adult scent. I loved this stuff and bought it regularly as a teen, and would buy it now for one of my kids.
Jo R.
A staple of my childhood! This was my first perfume. I think my mother used it as a kid, too. It has a nice, fresh scent. My bottle even came with a cute little stuffed bear!
Viviana M.
Guaynabo , IN
OMG I used to LOVE this as a teenager! I don't even know if it still exists but I would love to smell it again to see if it smells the same.
marie A.
1,356 reviews
I seriously hate this perfume, but my mom buys it for me lol. pretty cheap . can find it almost anywhere . really dislike the powder smell & it will last forever . i would prefer any perfume more than this one . i would never recommend this to anyone ! unless u like the powder fragrance then go for it and purchase, its just not my cup of tea . . .
Briana P.
Groton, CT
Best soft baby powder scent ever. My mom used to wear this stuff when she was a teen. Cute classic bottle. Expensive but I found it a good deal during Xmas at Walmart and ocean state job lot I highly recommend even though it's not all natural ingredients
Daniela C.
Flushing, NY
I absolutely love this perfume. It's right up my alley. It's musky and feminine. I definitely recommend it!!!
crystal D.
I think this is a great perfume for little girls it has a very soft smell. Just right for young girls. My daughter enjoys using it.
casey C.
Pittsboro, NC
One of my favorites back when I was a little girl , it made me feel like a grown up....when I saw my mom put her perfume on I went to my room a spritz some on me
Stephanie K.
Santa Monica, CA
Smells like baby powder as the name indicates. Scent is not terribly long lasting. But, takes me back to my junior high days - nostalgic in that sense.
Caroline F.
Columbia, SC
I loved this as a young girl, because it smelled clean and fresh. The name fits well, though, because it smells like baby powder. If you love that smell, go for it, but otherwise I would stay away.