Dana Chantilly Eau de Toilette Spray 3.5oz uploaded by Keiondra J.

BY DANA CHANTILLY

Sandalwood, moss, and orange blossom. see more...

Christina N.
Christina N.
Sanford, FL
This perform brings back soooo many memories for me and that's why I love it. It has a very soft, clean, baby powder fragrance that is non-invasive. I've had the perform and the powder and love the smell. I would recommend this fragrance to those trying to begin perfume use as it is mild.
Keiondra J.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for a different perfume i never had before and i have to say i really love this one a great scent i bought a bottle of it and i was out ina month or so..
Casey J.
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chantilly is a very floral fragrance that for me reminds me a lil of like a floral CK1 which is nice. It's not a heavy fragrance sticks with you all day. Repeat user. My hubby bought me the gift set from walmart for christmas and to me it's a gorgeous sent anyone would love.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Columbus, OH
This spray might work for other women but for me it's heavy and over powering. It seems like it's an older lady perfume.
Dixie M.
Dixie M.
I love this scent! It does not smell like old lady. It makes me think of lace, and make me feel pretty. Soft and powdery to me.
Kereba W.
Kereba W.
El Dorado, AR
I had heard that Chantilly smelled really good so when it was in the Christmas gifts items, I got me some. It smells AHmazing. I love it.
Makarena G.
Makarena G.
Ontario, Canada
I got this perfume from my father for Christmas and I always thank him for it. It's so beautiful and the scent is so elegant and subtle but strong enough to leave an impression.