BY DANA

Introduced by dana in 1941 chantilly is a refined oriental fragrance. This perfume has a blend of sandalwood, moss, and orange blossom. It is recommended for evening wear. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda R.
Has this ever changed through the years, the last 10 or so especially.
I use to have mad love for Chantilly. It was a staple, always a place on the vanity, always received for Christmas.
It was cozy, fuzzy cuddly, lemon and powdery, oakmoss bringing that vintage vibe.
It would come on citrusy and blend down and in so nicely. Powder puff soft, and that slight vintage cosmetic spice.
It had been compared to Shalimar, and often substituted for it. I could interchange the 2 , no problem.
It has only a small bit of performance that it once had. You can get the gist of what it should be, but just does not deliver anymore.
Instead of enveloping me in it`s wrap, it wants to suffocate me.
It does not dry down , it stays the same throughout, and chokingly so.
It`s a shame how such wonderful drug store classic beauties have been mistreated by reformulations and dreadful ingredients .

Andie G.
This is another perfume that I've heard about nothing but great things I wonder if it's the sweet smell but from what I see or what I've heard it's really great to give as a gift definitely something you should look into purchasing for like a Christmas gift
Eshioma A.
Nesconset, NY
This is my favorite perfume. It was such a great buy! It smells very girly, which i love! Its very long lasting so you won't have to worry about the scent vanishing after 15 minutes, haha. But yes, I totally recommend.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Dana Eau De Toilette Spray smells different on each person. So if you want your own scent without paying those high prices to mix it this is the Spray for you! Been around for years so pretty sure it's here to stay.
Lilian N.
New York , Ny
l love the way it shimmers onto my body. Very beautiful l love the scent. do recommend people to use this
Raejean W.
Mount Vernon, OH
Love this very womanly price is incredible my grandma used to say it was cheap but I still lived it
Fiza R.
miss
This perfume is perfect for everday, including special events. Not too strong and just perfect. Has a sweet slight beautoful smile of it.
Angelina F.
Realmente es de mis favoritos! La fragancia es súper mega cool huele Increíble! Es súper dulce!!
Lilian N.
New York , Ny
Cuando cuesta? Donde lo consigo?
Raejean W.
Mount Vernon, OH
What is the best deal with this