BY DAN-D PAK

• Are these cheaper than the brand that comes in the black ...3 Answers
  • "Pistachios keep me so full and they're pretty good too." in 1 review
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
I love pistachios! These are one of the single best snacks when you are dieting. You have to shell them which gives your body time to feel full without eating so many it invalidates there healthy aspect!
Ashley A.
PIstachios are always yummy. These are really good, and the price is very reasonable. Sometimes i go to a store and the price for a bag of pistachios is ridiculous. These are very well priced.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
I absolutely love pistachios, and this is one of my favorite brands. They are always fresh-tasting... never soft or stale... and have the perfect blend of sweetness and salty flavor, for my cravings.
Nichel B.
I love pistachios because they are slightly sweet and good for me. This brand is known for their good quality and I always keep a bag handy for long trips.
Aileen S.
Covina, CA
Dan-d Pak Pistachios are great in value considering how expensive pistachios can be. I love them, the crunch and saltiness is delicious.
Amber R.
Lynchburg, VA
These pistachios are the bomb.com. it's like I was transported to a field in Palestine and I'm eating them straight off the tree.
Ashley M.
I like eating pistachios. They are good to have as a snack for when you are on the road or grabbing something fast to eat.
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
I love pistachios so much! I wish they were a little bit cheaper to buy, but they are definitely worth the splurge.
Kortney R.
Farmington, MI
I love these pistachios, they're a great healthy alternative to some potato chips. Also a nice amount for the price.
Kayla S.
Brighton, IL
I really love to grab a pack of these pistachios when I am hungry between classes at college, great healthy snack
Brandi K.
Iowa City, Ia
Are these cheaper than the brand that comes in the black bag with the green writing?
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What exactly are the health benifits of pistachios?