BY DAMPRID

Prevents Mold & Mildew Stains Lasts up to 45 Days* Eliminates Musty Odors Caused by Excess Moisture Protects from Moisture Damage DampRid Refillable Moisture Absorber eliminates excess moisture in the air, prevents stains and damage caused by mold and mildew and eliminates odors caused by moisture.  The Refillable Moisture Absorber prevents mold and mildew stains by eliminating the excess moisture that allows mold and mildew to grow.  It won t dry the air excessively to damage plants, furniture or household goods.  The Refillable Moisture Absorber can be used in bathrooms, closets, laundry rooms, bedrooms, offices, kitchens, storage closets, boats and anywhere that excess moisture and stagnant air are a problem. Suggested Uses: Bathroom Basement Campers/RV s Boats Clothes Closet Laundry Room Bedroom Office Kitchen Storage Closet Manufacturer i see more...

DampRid Refillable Moisture Absorber
  • "This is definitely a great product to have and it works for many rooms besides the closets. " in 1 review
  • "This stuff works well in damp bathrooms too." in 1 review
  • "It pulls any moisture out of the air and gets rid of that musty smell... Make your watching it because if you have a really moist room you might have to dump the containers before they are fully used." in 1 review
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These thing work. My dehumidifier was broken and I didn't want to risk mild growing in my basement while I looked for new dehumidifier so I got a few of these and placed them on various spots in my basement. It helped while I get new machine in the middle of humid summer.
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
A few years ago, sometime over night, one of our kids used the bathroom and the toilet flapper thing didn't go down and the toilet was running all night. Woke up to 4 inches of water in the bathroom, den and our boys room. After sucking up water for hours, the carpet felt dryish but we knew more water would come up but we had to sleep. The next morning it was so bad. The mold was blooming and I thought we would die from not being able to breathe. We took the kids to school and then I went to Lowe's and got many Damp Rid buckets. I put them in all the rooms and went to work. When we got home the carpet was completely dry and no scent of mold at all. This stuff is amazing. I keep one in my garage and it not humid in the garage at all. Love it.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I had an issue with my car getting puddles of water on the floor after the rain and i use the AirScapes version of DampRid and oh my goodness is that stuff phenomenally fantastic! It sucked up the water so quick and made my car smell better than any air freshener could because its scented. As it soaked up the moisture it releases this absolutely beautiful smelling scent making my car smell amazing. I almost wish that I still had the leak so I could still smell that amazing smell. Biggest plus is that the container that the packet sits in is really nice looking, not just an ugly round tub.
Ashley T.
Jacksonville, FL
I went on a ministry trip and had to sleep in a small closet-type room in a school. Within the first two days, I had almost completely lost my voice from how damp the room was, so I made a trip to Walmart in desperation. I found these for the first time, and it really was a lifesaver that week. By the end of the week, it had absorbed a full bucket of water out of the air.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
I was quite surprised to see the amount of moisture that's in my closets ! The liquid fills up pretty quickly. I first used to only find this product at Home Depot years ago but now I see it sold at my local grocery stores and for less than what it used to be. This is definitely a great product to have and it works for many rooms besides the closets.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
This was great for a closet I had that kept getting damp and musty. It literally saved my clothes from getting ruined. Anyone with moisture problems I would highly recommend this, you'll notice it working very quickly!
Louisa S.
I go through these a few times a year! Put them all over the house in each room, bathroom, laundry room, kitchen, etc. collects all humidity and works like a charm! Lasts about a month and half for me.
Theresa L.
Otisville, MI
We had an unpleasant surprise when we opened up our pop up camper two years ago spring... mildew! Condensation collected inside and caused mildew stains on the interior which were a real pain to clean up (and not completely removed). We now add a container of DampRid as a part of our "pack up for the winter" process and haven't had a problem since! This stuff works well in damp bathrooms too.
Mindy H.
Works great in my apartment to get rid of moisture. I just wish it wasn't such a mess to clean up when they get full. The crystals tend to harden at the bottom of the container and gets stuck when you pour the water out.
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
This stuff is awesome, we had a room at my mom's house with some major moisture issues and until we could fix it we ended up getting some of this to help dry it out and it worked wonders no more issues after we used it!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Anyone tried the AirScapes?

Walmart