DampRid Refillable Moisture Absorber

by DampRid

Prevents Mold & Mildew Stains Lasts up to 45 Days* Eliminates Musty Odors Caused by Excess Moisture Protects from Moisture Damage DampRid Refillable Moisture Absorber eliminates excess moisture in the air, prevents stains and damage caused by mold and mildew and eliminates odors caused by moisture.  The Refillable Moisture Absorber prevents mold and mildew stains by eliminating the excess moisture that allows mold and mildew to grow.  It won t dry the air excessively to damage plants, furniture or household goods.  The Refillable Moisture Absorber can be used in bathrooms, closets, laundry rooms, bedrooms, offices, kitchens, storage closets, boats and anywhere that excess moisture and stagnant air are a problem. Suggested Uses: Bathroom Basement Campers/RV s Boats Clothes Closet Laundry Room Bedroom Office Kitchen Storage Closet Manufacturer i

Anyone tried the AirScapes?
Start your review of DampRid Refillable Moisture Absorber!
Product Highlights
This stuff works well in damp bathrooms too.in reviews
It pulls any moisture out of the air and gets rid of that musty smell... Make your watching it because if you have a really moist room you might have to dump the containers before they are fully used.in reviews
This is definitely a great product to have and it works for many rooms besides the closets. in reviews
Nessa R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
DampRid Refillable Moisture Absorber uploaded by Nessa R.
I've bought this at Big Lots and it was one the BEST decisions I've made! Living in South FL you never know what type of weather you're gonna get it. If you're someone who lives in a older home with no central air or mobile home/RV and depend on window air conditioner, you know that sometimes you get that humid air when it rains or when it's TOO HOT, Especially when your a.c has been running for long period of time and sometimes you get that musky smell. Well, I've place every damprid in each room, but near the air conditioner and bath room(Damprid Drop in container) and it collected soooo much moisture, that I had to order another refill! I'm highly impressed with this product, I was shocked how much it absorbs! I Definitely recommend this, you won't be disappointed!! Also, don't throw away the those containers! You can separately buy online at walmart a 2lb bag of those absorbing moisture beads to refill.
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
DampRid Refillable Moisture Absorber uploaded by Kristina M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I saw this product on Amazon fresh when I was placing my order.. I had never heard of it before or seen it anywhere else . I have a 2 full bathrooms that don't get good ventilation . There is no fan just a window but it's closed during showers and it gets very hot and Mold and mildew come easy. This product does a good job with taking 80 % off the moisture out of the. Air. I will continue to be using it. I think it's a good product.. Not expense either.
Jen M.
Cape Coral, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
A few years ago, sometime over night, one of our kids used the bathroom and the toilet flapper thing didn't go down and the toilet was running all night. Woke up to 4 inches of water in the bathroom, den and our boys room. After sucking up water for hours, the carpet felt dryish but we knew more water would come up but we had to sleep. The next morning it was so bad. The mold was blooming and I thought we would die from not being able to breathe. We took the kids to school and then I went to Lowe's and got many Damp Rid buckets. I put them in all the rooms and went to work. When we got home the carpet was completely dry and no scent of mold at all. This stuff is amazing. I keep one in my garage and it not humid in the garage at all. Love it.
Denise G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great that it's reusable and the refills packs are low price . Just be careful not to tip over it's a oil mess. There is no scent and seems to soak up moisture.
Melissa M.
Peabody, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I didn't think this worked in the beginning as there was no water being absorb that I could see for about 2 weeks. Living in a basement apartment I know it's moist. I forgot to check for a few days and sure enough, the water was starting to get absorbed. it helps to lower the moisture enough. but rather than continue spending money on them I would just invest in a small dehumidifier.
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These thing work. My dehumidifier was broken and I didn't want to risk mild growing in my basement while I looked for new dehumidifier so I got a few of these and placed them on various spots in my basement. It helped while I get new machine in the middle of humid summer.
Louisa S.
I go through these a few times a year! Put them all over the house in each room, bathroom, laundry room, kitchen, etc. collects all humidity and works like a charm! Lasts about a month and half for me.
Randy R.
Great for closets and rooms for catch all humidity, this product doesnt have odor and you can refill it anytime cristals absorb moisture
Misha F.
West Seneca, NY
This was great for a closet I had that kept getting damp and musty. It literally saved my clothes from getting ruined. Anyone with moisture problems I would highly recommend this, you'll notice it working very quickly!
Kyle B.
I keep this near my air conditioner and it removes the musty/damp smell. it fills up quickly. I would definitely make it last a bit longer. It's very effective, and very inexpensive. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs to remove moisture in their area.