DampRid Hanging Dehumidifier uploaded by Valerie j.

BY DAMPRID #1 in Dehumidifiers

Reduces Allergens & Eliminates Odors caused by moisture Prevents Mold & Mildew Stains Protects From Moisture Damage Lasts up to 60 Days DampRid Hanging Moisture Absorber eliminates excess moisture that can damage your clothes and leather goods, cause mildew spotting and damp feeling fabric.  It not only protects clothes from damage but also eliminates odors caused by moisture.  And the Hanging Moisture Absorber prevents mold and mildew stains and allergens by eliminating the excess moisture that allows mold and mildew to grow.  It won t dry the air excessively to damage plats, furniture or household goods.  The Hanging Moisture Absorber can be used in the closet, bathroom, laundry room, storage locker or anywhere that excess moisture and stagnant air are a problem.  It s so effective it s patented. Suggested Uses: Clothes Closet Bath see more...

Mary H.
Huntsville
I buy and keep these in my home! It’s helped keep moisture out of my closets. I keep one in laundry and bathrooms. I recommend this product to all my friends and family members. I will continue to buy it.
Carla P.
Griffin
I use these in my camper to keep down moisture. It really does help. When I see the water in the bottom I know it’s working. Plus it gives my camper a cleaner smell inside. Pros: they do the job as advertised; clean fresh smell. Cons: it is a hanging dehumidifier so you have to have somewhere to hang them.
Erin K.
This is great for a closet that can be damp whether it is more outside or in a garage or if there is an ad unit close by. You don't realize how moisture can be in a small space and this leaves you clothes nice and no mold. Even if you don't think it's damp it's good to have this
Claudia R.
Gainesville
This saved my clothes when I was in college. I lived in a dorm that was really humid. Some of my floor mates had issues with mold on their clothes. I hung one of these on either side of my closet, and I never had a problem. It's amazing how much water they collect.
Ismarilys N.
Puerto Rico
This is amazing!!! I absolutely love this product. If you have a lot of humidity in your house,office, or closets this is the product for ypu. I buy mine in Home Depot and the prices are very affordable. I get rid for the ugly smell of humidity of my office that dont have windows and creates a lot of humidity and formthe closets.
Valerie j.
Westerly, RI
We use damprid in the house and on the boat during winter storage it helps a lot I haven't found mold in 2 yrs on the boat or in basement. I put it in basement closets and under sink it works great. Damprid Damp Rid Hanging Moisture Absorber 14oz bonus pack
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Okay, so I live in Houston "where it the humidity can kill" our skin stays hydrated though, and I use this during summer months, it's effective, affordable, and I highly recommend picking it up from target! If you have more "humility issues" buy one more. This works! DampRid Hanging Dehumidifier
Jean S.
Plainwell
Damp rid is a lifesaver. Michigan summers can be very humid. I have a walk out level in my home, so the lower level gets pretty damp. I hang a container of damp rid in each room, and this easily keeps musty odors and mildew in check. I also use Damp rid in my bedroom and coat closets.
Great product!
Nicole L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Living in the south our humidity is through the roof for about 9 months out of the year. These are in all of my closets. It's the only thing besides running the AC all the time that keeps clothes in order. Great buy!
Molly W.
San Antonio
My closet happens to be in my bathroom, and since I like steamy showers (in a non-dirty way mind you), a dehumidifier is a must. I've used these for a year now, and they do the trick! They're easy to set up (simply hand in your closet) and dispose. I'll be using these again.
Paula B.
Daytona Beach, FL
I'm looking for something to absorb dampness under kitchen sink area. What is your opinion, would this work for this area in my home?
Danielle F.
Lafayette , LA
How long does one last? Does it work well in small spaces?
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
Where can I buy these?
Leanne W.
Winona, MS
We are looking for something to keep mold away in our lower level fellowship hall at our church. It's a large room. Do you think it would work?
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Where can these be found