DampRid FG 91 Any Room Moisture Absorber

by DampRid

Mold Can t Grow When Humidity is Low™ Damprid Easy-Fill™ System Bathroom Moisture Absorber is a convenient moisture absorber that s designed to use in all areas of your home.  It s attractive appearance is designed to blend in and compliment your home s decor.  The Easy-Fill™ Moisture Absorbing system  prevents mold and mildew stains by eliminating the excess moisture in the air that allows mold and mildew to grow. The canister is spill resistant with a safety locking lid . It uses 1 10.5 oz Easy-Fill™ pack. Prevents Mold & Mildew Stains Eliminates Musty Odors Locking-Lid and Anti-Spill Design The Easy-Fill™  Moisture Absorber System is ideal for use in bathrooms bedrooms offices kitchens laundry rooms and anywhere that excess moisture, musty odors and stagnant air are a problem Includes 1 Refill Pack *Duration

How long does it take before the product starts working ???It's been in my closet a few days but there has not been any results .
Are they making them with different scents?
Start your review of DampRid FG 91 Any Room Moisture Absorber!
Denise J.
Pleasant Pr, WI
I purchased this product after my sump pump went out and my basement flooded. I was looking for a product to take the humidity out of the air that my dehumidifier couldn't. This product did a great job and helped tremendously removing the damp basement smell. I am still using this product even though the flooding concerns are done.
Vanessa C.
Nesconset
I usually keep this hidden behind the toilet to absorb any moisture in the air. It leaves a great scent in the bathroom so that helps. Its an affordable item. Its also perfect in my basement to keep it smelling fresh.
Marti G.
Perfect for under the sink or in the closet! Love these things! Living in Alabama with the humidity they're a must for in the house!
deborah W.
hampton, SC
I used this and did not like it. Before it was supposed to be changed it had started molding. Not a very pleasant experience.
Vania L.
Great product. I use it all the time in my closet. I used it even in my car a day I dropped my water bottle. Worked perfectly
Mindy  H.
I keep this in my closet and it keeps my clothes dry and fresh. I only have to change the bag once a month and comes with a easy pour spout to get rid of water.
Valentina S.
Streator, IL
My sister use to live in my basement and would find her clothing damp...well I purchased a couple of these and we put them in her room and it took the dampness right out of her clothing! Great product!
Giselle A.
Tampa, FL
This product is great. I have it in every room. Works awesome and takes away the humidity