BY DAMPRID

Jacquie C.
Silverdale, WA
Used these in our camper. Great thing for any home, rv/camper in the PNW. We had these in our bathroom our put them in our master bathroom every summer since there isn't any ac and our home is in the sun all day (not ideal obviously) but these helped get the extra moisture out of our bathroom/bedroom and no mildew like smell.
Kathryn W.
I think these are awesome! I have an older house & find that under my sink gets particularly damp and stinky if it's not kept dry. I started buying these on a whim but quickly realized they'd be becoming a necessity! It draws all the nasty moisture and smell!
Melaine S.
Osawatomie, KS
I will always have this in my laundry room! It keeps the moisture down and has helped me keep mold and mildew down. It's amazing how much moisture it traps and to think before I used this it was just damaging my walls and paint on the laundry room. Love this product in my crawl space too. Keep them in hand as never want to run out.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
My only complaint with this product is it works so well that when the bag gets full it is very heavy. A box is worth the money. The lavender scented product is nice but the unscented ones are just as good. A scent isn't needed.
Tyconda C.
All of my closets have a damp odor to them. I tried so many different things before this. But even when using these you have to make sure that they have room to breath all the way around. If you end up getting things right in there it doesn't have the room to work as well.
Jessy Y.
Davie, FL
I have 1 of these in each of my closets. You don't realize how much moisture is in the air until you hang these up. I was shocked at how well these work and would recommend them to all my family and friends.
Erica s.
Must have if you have high humidity or mold problems used these in the trunk of my old car because it didn't close properly after a crash an no more stinky oder from rains.
Amanda T.
Bethlehem, PA
These are so much easier than the refillable ones because you just hang them up and go. They worked great in our cedar closet and I would buy them again.
Kayla M.
We live in a very high humidity area we use multiple damp rid products all throughout our home and they are amazing at keeping down on the mold issues!
Allison S.
Long Beach, NY
This product is great for cleaning and getting rid of bad smells especially when you have children. It's time saving and actually works.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
What is this product used for?
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is it more efficient than the cheaper alternatives?
joanna j.
How is this product used?
Meghan H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How long do these stay usable?
Meghan H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How long do these stay usable?