BY DAMPRID

Jacquie C.
Jacquie C.
Silverdale, WA
Used these in our camper. Great thing for any home, rv/camper in the PNW. We had these in our bathroom our put them in our master bathroom every summer since there isn't any ac and our home is in the sun all day (not ideal obviously) but these helped get the extra moisture out of our bathroom/bedroom and no mildew like smell.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
I think these are awesome! I have an older house & find that under my sink gets particularly damp and stinky if it's not kept dry. I started buying these on a whim but quickly realized they'd be becoming a necessity! It draws all the nasty moisture and smell!
Joey S.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
My only complaint with this product is it works so well that when the bag gets full it is very heavy. A box is worth the money. The lavender scented product is nice but the unscented ones are just as good. A scent isn't needed.
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
Works great! We had a closet that kept getting damp and this fixed it right up
Melaine S.
Melaine S.
Osawatomie, KS
I will always have this in my laundry room! It keeps the moisture down and has helped me keep mold and mildew down. It's amazing how much moisture it traps and to think before I used this it was just damaging my walls and paint on the laundry room. Love this product in my crawl space too. Keep them in hand as never want to run out.
Tyconda C.
Tyconda C.
All of my closets have a damp odor to them. I tried so many different things before this. But even when using these you have to make sure that they have room to breath all the way around. If you end up getting things right in there it doesn't have the room to work as well.
Jessy Y.
Jessy Y.
Davie, FL
I have 1 of these in each of my closets. You don't realize how much moisture is in the air until you hang these up. I was shocked at how well these work and would recommend them to all my family and friends.
Erica s.
Erica s.
Must have if you have high humidity or mold problems used these in the trunk of my old car because it didn't close properly after a crash an no more stinky oder from rains.
Lesa P.
Lesa P.
Great for getting rid of the moisture in basement rooms, bathrooms without windows and even in vehicles.
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
These work great for small spaces. I have one having in our.basement closet for off season jackets .
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
What is this product used for?
joanna j.
joanna j.
How is this product used?
Zi'andra B.
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
Is it more efficient than the cheaper alternatives?