BY DAMP RID

Effective Control of Moisture Damp Rid Refillable Moisture Absorber is a useful solution that reduces extra moisture in the air, preventing damage that is usually caused by moisture. It also eradicates odors caused by moisture. It dries the air to an extent where it does not damage plants, furniture or household goods The refillable moisture absorber can be used in bathrooms, closets, laundry rooms, bedrooms, offices, kitchens, storage closets, boats or any other place that tend to have excess moisture and stagnant air. This absorber not only diminishes the excess moisture, but also reduces the growth of moisture-borne diseases and insects. Moisture absorber Refillable Reduces growth of mold and mildew The moisture absorber is harmless for plants and household items. It also reduces the presence of moisture-borne diseases and insects. Just For You: Moisture filled areas A Closer Look: Damp Rid Refillable Moisture Absorber is an effective refillable absorber that can reduce the amount of moisture from the house to prevent damage of furniture and household items. It even diminishes the growth of mold and mildew from the house preventing stains on the furniture and plants You Won't Find: Harsh chemicals Get Started: Keep the Refillable Moisture Absorber anywhere in the house for effective moisture absorption. see more...

Yolanda C.
Modesto, CA
This has saved my house! We have a much older home, and its so hard to keep up with keep Condensation out. This has helped tremendously. We keep one in every room of the house. it has helped keep our bedroom windows and walls from getting "damp" . We have tried other products like this, and this def works the best!
Debbie-Ann W.
This is my go to in my house especially in the warmer months as IT's so humid. It is really effective at removing the moisture, especially in my bathroom where it's always steamy and moist and no air flow.
Mariela R.
Port St Lucie, FL
In love with product I get the box of 4 at Sam's club all the time, it helps with the bad odor I put them in the bathroom, and in my closets.
Mindy H.
I have 4 of these under my bed to keep my room moisture free and they work very well. The refill pack fills about 3 containers.
Kristyn K.
N Providence, RI
I've used this product in the past. It worked well in the bathroom; seeing how there was no window.
Carol A.
Doral, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love thisnproduct it helps my house to be fresh and out of mildew and bad smell, I have them all around the house, I put them in dark corners at bathroom, closets and bedroom
Kimberly C.
Nichols, SC
Will this really absorb moisture in a room and the "damp" smell?
Meghan H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How do these compare to the habging bags?