Damier Ebene Trousse Cosmetic Pouch 866911

by Louis Vuitton

Width (inch) : 5.51 inch(approx)Width (cm) : 14 cm(approx)Height (inch) : 6.29 inch(approx)Height (cm) : 16 cm(approx)Depth (inch) : 1.96 inch(approx)Depth (cm) : 5 cm(approx)Handle (inch) : 18.11 inchHandle (cm) : 46 cmColor : BrownsMaterial...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Damier Ebene Trousse Cosmetic Pouch 866911!
Such a lovely purse :) I love the size and the confort this purse offers. I really wanted something elegant but comfy. This purse is not only beautiful but having the longer strap allows me keep up with my busy everyday life.
Longwood , FL
Damier Ebene Trousse Cosmetic Pouch 866911 uploaded by DylJade W.
Damier Ebene Trousse Cosmetic Pouch 866911 uploaded by DylJade W.
Essential for any luxury purse owner! My everyday bag is the Never-full. It’s made of the finest material and it shows. It’s luxury so it doesn’t [email protected] but the look and quality is unbeatable. I buy my Louis Vuitton products in damier ebene because I find it aesthetically fits with almost all looks! This bag is perfect and comfortable to use for nights out and it holds enough!
Miami Florida
I love this pouch. My dad bought this for me on Christmas and I literally can't put it down. It was expensive but worth it because of the great quality. I am extremely happy to own a pouch like this one. The inside is very soft and smooth I would very much recommend this pouch to everyone
Rock Hill, SC
I love my Louis Vuitton bags! They are so worth the price. That feeling you get when you get home and unwrap that beautiful baby is like nothing else!!!!!!