Damage Control Kit

Only at ULTA!

pH Bonder Post Service Perfector: Aqua\u002FWater, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Maleic Acid, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Ethanolamine, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Quaternium-91, Polyquaternium-37, Benzoic Acid, Paraffinum Liquidum \u002F Mineral Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Oleate.\u003Cbr\u003EExtreme Shampoo: Aqua\u002FWater\u002FEau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Parfum\u002FFragrance, Cocamide Mipa, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Quaternium-33, Potassium Dimethicone Peg-7 Panthenyl Phosphate, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Sarcosinate, Propylene Glycol, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Arginine, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Linalool, Fumaric Acid, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propylsilanetriol, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid (D184533\u002F1) Us Pat.\u002FBrevet Américain: 6,294,160.\u003Cbr\u003EExtreme Conditioner: Aqua\u002FWater, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum\u002FFragrance, Lauryl Peg\u002FPpg-18\u002F18 Methicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Citric Acid, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Quaternium-33, Isostearyl Alcohol, Potassium Dimethicone Peg-7 Panthenyl Phosphate, Dodecene, Sodium Sarcosinate, Poloxamer 407, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Benzoate, Arginine, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Potassium Sorbate (D184844\u002F1).\u003C\u002Fbr\u003E

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Damage Control Kit!
Jennifer H.
2,610 reviews
Damage Control Kit uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I got this as I was growing out my colored, processed hair to resume it’s natural gray color. I use it one or twice a week in the shower before shampoo or conditioning. I do not like it and it and do not think it works.
Sarah R.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
Thank don’t know why this has such bad reviews. I LOVE the ph bonder, you have to use it on damp hair before you shampoo. It makes my hair so soft and smooth. And the travel sized bottles are perfect for a weekend getaway...or when you run out of your shampoo and conditioner and can’t make it to get store 😂
Aimee  S.
Clinton, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product to help repair damaged hair! Really helps get rid of the frizzies when you have over processed hair. A little goes a long way for me and I'll continue to use it.
Savannah L.
Cedarburg, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
I really don’t think the Redken Ph is worth it. You definitely get more out of olaplex products in my opinion. I couldn’t tell a single difference when I used this. I wouldn’t recommend.
Gabrielle M.
baton rouge, la
Yall, I was so bummed out about this product. I was stoked when purchasing thinking this is just what my hair needs! Nope. It is the opposite of what my poor hair needed. The price point was not bad at all as I purchased the travel size to sample which would probably have lasted up to 3 uses. After using and seeing zero difference in my hair, honestly I want to say it felt even drier, I returned it to ulta.
Whitney  A.
Fort Mcmurray, AB
Damage Control Kit uploaded by Whitney  A.
I love this product! I am in the process of prepping my hair for an all over bleach and this product helps control damage . As with all product, full effects take more than just one use which is what I think most people expect. Its not a miracle worker, if the damage is done ,its done. It's to help restore and maintain natural ph levels. Price point was more than fair as well !
Immi W.
Damage Control Kit uploaded by Immi W.
Damage Control Kit uploaded by Immi W.
This review is just for the ph bonder. I bought this because it was significantly cheaper than olaplex no 3. It works nicely on healthy hair: it smooths it out nicely and adds shine. However on my damaged/broken hair (from bleach and braiding) it just seems to have no effect. It doesn’t seem to strengthen my broken hair and it still looks brittle.

Looking for your answer?